Let Them Win

Hope you like this! I liked writing this!
-Jaz

~~~~

Let Them Win

Chris gave the girl a seriously look as she stepped in cage.

The girl was stout sure but, what could she possibly do? The girl had stringy light brown hair with a red bandana holding it back. She wore a green shirt and red shorts. A smirk plastered on her face.

"I'm not fighting a chick," Chris said crossing his arms. "I got morals."

The girl rolled her eyes. "Yes you have morals. That's why we're illegally fighting."

"I'm not fighting a chick," he repeated.

The girls eyes narrowed but yet she still laughed. "Man up and hit me. If you can? Or did lose your balls or something? That is if you had them in the first place."

"OHHHHH!" The crowd shouted. The girl clapped her hands smiling at the audience.

"I just don't want have to live with the fact I sent a hot chick to the hospital."

"You don't want do be sent to the hospital by a hot chick," She corrected.

"OOOOHHHH!"

"Shut it!" Chris yelled to the crowd. He looked over to his cousins. "Stolls! Place the bets!"

"You got it man!" Connor yelled already taking money from people and subtly slipping some for himself.

"Alright folks!" Travis shouted. "You got five minutes to place your bets! The reigning champ and my cousin Chris Rodriguez! Or.... the new comer- CLR!"

"What does that stand for?" Chris asked her.

"I'll tell you once I win."

"Alright let's start this thing!" The Stolls shout.

Chris smirks as the bell rings. He stands ready waiting for her to make the first move. She gets in a fighting stance and mutters something he can't catch.

After a moment she lunges and Chris quickly dodges and jabs her in the ribs. He steps back and watches her. His punch didn't even seem to faze her. She smirked and lunged forward again. He hit her right in the jaw but she ignored it grabbing his head and snapping him down.

Chris want exactly sure what happened next. But next thing he knew he light headed and spots danced in his eyes. She released him and he felt dizzy.

"CLR. Clarisse La Rue," was the last thing he heard before passing out.

~~~~

Chris woke up to someone slapping his face.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty. We're clearing out."

He opened his eyes to see the Stolls looking over him. Chris groaned and sat up ignoring the pounding in his head. He looked around. The place was empty.

"You've been out for a two hours," Travis told him. "You were almost passed out when she punched you for good measure. Out like a light."

"Don't feel bad man," Connor said handing him is jacket. "You fought a La Rue."

Chris took the jacket but didn't respond as he stood. He put a hand in his jacket to find his wallet missing. "She took my wallet?"

"Yeah... She said she deserved payment from you. No one had the guts to tell her no."

"She conned me."