Day 73: Winter Break!!!

Part 1:
My day started off great since I had a sub in Spanish! He was chill and we just did two worksheets which were easy. He even let us go on our phones. For once, I actually enjoyed Spanish.

Part 2:
Barely anyone was in bio. We did a lab on different types of respiration and my hand was killing me afterwards because we had to squeeze a clothespin several times.

Part 3:
Surprisingly we didn't do that much in LSN today. We just watched a movie from the 1940's and do a worksheet.

Part 4:
All we did was watch the Grinch and do a worksheet. Great way to end the day off.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!!☕☕☕☕

Part 5:
I forgot to add this yesterday but there is this couple that is in a "good" relationship but turns out the guy is straight up player. He has a different girl everyday and people try to tell his "main girl" but, she doesn't believe that. I see a break up in your future.

Let's just take a Moment to Get Real.

Part 6:
I almost had a panic attack in third block. I came back from lunch and I realize I forgot my phone. So I asked to leave and I headed towards the cafeteria to look for it but it wasn't there. Then an administrator told me to check the main office. It wasn't there either. So when I headed back to class, my friend had my phone the whole time! I was mad. I thought I lost my phone. The joy of having friends.

.......................
Well guys, this is the last chapter of TDC of the year! I will be on break until January 2 so hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'll see you guys after the break.

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.

The Drama Chain: FRESHMEATजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें