Day 4

I know so far my story hasn't been that interesting but I have some very good tea! Hope you enjoy it!
.........................

Part 1:
I think my engineering class is going to be fun. My teacher is very chill and she won't even give us any homework, unless if we don't finish a worksheet in class.

Part 2:
In biomed today we had to go into our assigned groups and focus on different systems in the body. My group has to do the digestive system and guess what? We have to research different organs over the weekend. Plus draw what they look like too. Ew.

Part 3:
(I'm going to start doing this thing to let y'all know when tea is about to be spilled.) IT'S TEA TIME! Okay so you would not believe the things that are going on right now at other high schools. So first off a senior has been missing school because they are facing charges.

Part 4:
Get this Lee and Elizabeth are going out, but here's the best part: Elizabeth likes someone else. She's even hanging out with him. That girl is bish.

Part 5:
LG likes Henry. Henry is cool but he is annoying as heck. I'm not sure if she still likes him but that's what I heard.

...................
That's all I have for you today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.