Day 16

Part 1:
First things first, it was an early dismissal today and we got out at 12:15! Honestly I should of just stayed home. Just saying.

Part 2:
Okay, since it was an early dismissal, why did we have to change and go to the track for gym? My teacher made us late because he got the time wrong for when we are supposed to be dismissed. So we over here rushing back to the locker room just to change and TRY to get to class on time even though the bell already rung. I had a pass so I was good.

Part 3:
We had a quiz in geometry and it was easy. I think I got a good grade on it. I'm really proud of myself.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!!!☕☕☕☕☕

Part 4:
Something suspicious is going on. So apparently this guy owes another guy something by tomorrow. If the guy doesn't get it by tomorrow, a fight may happen.

Now let's just take a moment to get real.

Part 5:
If you late to the bus, why would you try to get on at an illegal stop? This boy tried to get on the bus while we were exiting his neighborhood. And that lead to this whole talk about being at your stop on time. Thank you.

Part 6:
This girl in my math class will not SHUT UP IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!!!!! She always got something to say and telling people to shut up. Why don't you? You son of a- nevermind. I'm just going to be quiet.

.....................
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! More tomorrow!

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.