Day 2

Part 1:
Another day of high school. It was pretty good. I'm telling you my homeroom class is boring. My teacher is so annoying as well.

Part 2:
My engineering design class was pretty fun. We basically had to use clues and figure out different problems to open up these boxes that had locks on them in 45 minutes. It was fun but, difficult. And majority of my class are older kids.

Part 3:
Gym was pretty cool. My gym teacher is chill and this is his first time teaching. So this should be interesting.

Part 4:
My biomedical class is cool. It's the same teacher who teaches my biology class. Also there are more freshmen than sophomore so that's a good thing.

Part 5:
Today wasn't an awkward lunch. I sat with Moss and Ashley. (If you don't remember her, she's the fake girl from last year). It was fun. Ashley isn't that bad. Now.

Part 6:
My geometry teacher is fun but kind of annoying. Plus she is kind of a forgetful teacher. She told us,that we may need to remind her about a few things this year. I'm like just great.

Part 7:
So Moss likes a few boys but I highly doubt she'll go out with any of them. I mean we all know what happened between her and Travis last year. Sorry mossy_44 😂😂.

Part 8:
So an awkward moment happened in geometry. I was talking to this boy that I knew back in sixth grade and this girl asked us did we use to go out or are going out now. Now here's the awkward part: this other boy, who was sitting next to me, asked me out in sixth grade and I said no because I'm not allowed to go out. I told the girl that me and the boy, I was talking to, never went out. And the other boy that asked me out was saying something but, I couldn't understand him.

..................
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.