Day 63: 1K READS!!!!!!

Before I even start this chapter I would just like to thank all of you for completing my challenge of getting to 1K reads before winter break!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for doing this. I know that reaching 1,000 reads may not seem like a big deal but to me it is. It Gets Real reached 1K after it was finished but now The Drama Chain has reached 1K and we're not even half way through the school year yet! This really means a lot to me so once again, thank you to all of you that read this book and vote and/or comment on it. I do read your comments and reply back. But anyway, thank you for this! I love you guys! Now on with the chapter.

********************************************* 

Part 1:

Spanish was pretty easy today, for once. We did are warm ups, did one page of classwork, and for the rest of class we were trying to finish up this movie. It's actually pretty good even though it's in spanish. But still though, it's a good movie so far.

Part 2:
I had to take a quiz in biology and I think I did pretty good on it. Also we did a review on microscopes and I'll tell you the interesting part in Tea Time!

Part 3:
We had a sub in LSN and she was chill. But the classroom smelled terrible. It smelled like feet and sweat. My friend was spraying perfume around the class in order to help out with the smell.

Part 4:
Looks like for this unit, we are going to be learning about what life was like in the 1930's and it was very interesting. We had to cut it short since our teacher is sick and has to go to the doctor.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!!☕☕☕

Part 5:
So back to biology, when we were doing the review on microscopes, my teacher has a whole bunch of slides with different types of cells and this one boy asked for the sperm cell. He actually looked at it. I was digusted. It's bad enough that we had to learn about the whole reproduction system in 7th grade, now we're bringing back up sperm cells. I'm disgusted.

....................
Now I know what you're probably thinking. This was a boring chapter for celebrating 1K reads. I know and I'm really sorry. Like I feel awful right now. I'm honetsly thinking about starting drama just to get something interesting. I'll try to get something on Monday. That's if we even have school since it's supposed to snow today and tomorrow. Once again, thank you so much for this. It really means a lot.

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.