Day 27

Part 1:
Well this Friday 13th has really affected my day. Spanish class was long as I don't know what. My teacher was all over the place that I really just wanted to scream at her.

Part 2:
Biology was okay except for this girl didn't know who a few artists were. Now I'm about to ask you guys a few questions. Please answer them. Be honest!

Question:
Do you know who ________ is?

1. Aaliyah

2. Destiny's Child

3. Salt and Pepa

4. TLC

5. Whitney Houston

6. Michael Jackson

7. New Edition

8. En Vogue

9. Bell Biv DeVoe

10. Prince

The reason I asked that was because there was a girl in my class who didn't know who numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 and 9 was. I'm like are you serious? You should at least know who Destiny's Child, New Edition, and Salt and Pepa are. Like seriously.

Part 3:
Okay, government class was a little better. My group was morr focused today and we actually got a lot of work done. Plus I did take control over the group. In a NICE WAY!

Part 4:
English was pretty chill. It was a make up day so it was easy. We had computers out and this one boy was listening to music on YouTube. And the picture of the video was an innapropriate picture of anime. Me and these 3 boys were laughing the while time. It was weird and funny. I was dead.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!!☕☕☕☕☕

Part 5:
Remember the freshman that is going out with a junior? Yeah well she went over to get boyfriend's house and did it. My source said that she's going back over to his house to do it again. Watch her end up pregnant. Just saying.

Part 6:
Some girl got asked to homecoming and I think her friends were involved with helping her boyfriend out with it. I saw the video and it was so cute.

Alright, so let's just take a Moment to Get Real.

Part 7:
I know some of you have seen or heard this but, you know those kids that be wearing their ear buds and listening to music and their music is so loud that you can hear it? Yeah, well there are plenty of kids that do that at my school. First off, no one wants to know what you are listening to okay? Second if you become deaf or have hearing problems when you get older, you'll know why.

..............
Well that's all for this week guys! Have a good weekend and be prepared for next week!

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.