Day 1 (First Day)

Hey guys! I'm back! Hope you enjoy this book and the rest of this special edition of It Gets Real! Here we go!
.................

Part 1:
Well, I survived my first day of high school. Let me just say I was a nervous wreck but now, this seems pretty easy. Anyway, the bad thing is, I have no classes with anyone! I have to make new friends since Moss and my other friend, Teagan, are not in any of my classes. So that's nice. My bus ride was okay but guess what? I had to wake up at 5 in the freaking morning just to catch my bus which came at 6:05. I'm like one of the few freshmen on here. Yay.

Part 2:
My home room class is so dead and dry. I know a few people in there but otherwise it's dead. Then there's this one girl who keeps on complaining and asking questions. Like shut up. Seats will change, do your work, like seriously. I get it. It's the first day but, don't ask questions about if things are going to change.

Part 3:
I might have trouble in Spanish 2. My teacher spoke in Spanish majority of the time and all of us, almost, didn't understand what the heck she was saying. It was so confusing I hope she'll translate more.

Part 4:
My biology class is mostly tenth graders. Me and this other girl are the only freshmen in that class. I'm kind of nervous about this class because 1. I'm small and 2. I know it might be hard. Even though my teacher was my teammate's mom on my old lacrosse team, that doesn't make it any better.

Part 5:
Lunch was very interesting. I ate lunch with this girl I knew but we really didn't talk. So it was an awkward, silent lunch.

Part 6:
My social studies class is cool. My teacher though is one of those serious, fun sort of teacher. Like he doesn't like activities or doing anything fun but, he'll let us eat in the classroom. He's trying to prepare us for college and life so yay.

Part 7:
Lastly, my English teacher is pretty cool. She has to be somewhere in her twenties. I can tell I might enjoy her.

Part 8:
Already, I got something. This girl was walking home and she got hit by a car. She's okay. I'm assuming she didn't use the cross walk.

..........................
So what did you think? I hope you enjoyed it. More tomorrow!

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.