Day 68

Okay so since I found out about what will REALLY happen with this Net Neutrality thing, I've calmed down a little bit. Also I will be updating from now on. Now I will give you a heads up, I left school twice today since I got my braces off after a 4 1/2 years process. Anyways, on with the story.

........................

Part 1:
Engineering was chill. We're still working on this train thing which is starting to become much more easier to do.

Part 2:
I missed gym to get my braces off but I did hear we had a sub.

Part 3:
Okay, is it just me or is everyone getting sick all of a sudden? Most of my teachers are sick right now. My Biomed teacher could barely talk today. I got to class late because of my braces but, I did get there in enough time to do a lab that I basically did all by myself because my group are idiots.

Part 4:
I missed math since I had to get my retainers, which feel weird. We had a sub in that class too so I didn't miss much.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!☕☕☕

Part 5:
So the swim team at my school had a meet earlier this week and if you checked their snaps and heard them talking the next day, they were mad. What happened was that one girl passed out, I don't know why, but that caused the meet to stop and it was basically delayed. No one left till 9:30 pm. I would of been mad too tbh.

Let's just take a Moment to Get Real.

Part 6:
Now you know when someone is stupid when they go on your computer and steal/copy your work. We had to make a graph on Excel and most people didn't know how to do it. So when I was done, my teacher asked me to help other students out and while I was doing that, this girl decides to go on my computer and print off my graph that I did. Most kids were doing that too. I was like this girl is stupid. Best believe, I will be telling my teacher that.

...................
Hey guys! Sorry if today was a little dry. Hopefully something happens on Monday. Also PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY! VOTING ENDS AT 8PM ET. GO VOTE!

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.