Day 39: Halloween

Okay, once again today was dry but sort of interesting. So here's another dry day.

Part 1:
My Spanish teacher. Hate her guts! She can go somewhere. That's all I gotta say. Hate her!

Part 2:
Freshmen academy. Irritating. My teacher was basically judging MalMal_21 the whole time saying how she thought he was a good kid and stuff. Plus we just learned about studying habits. Worse class ever.

Part 3:
Biology was a headache. We did nothing but group work and let me just say sophomores are irritating.

Part 4:
I did pretty good with my LSN project. I'm just really glad that it's over with and I can now move on with my life.

Part 5:
English. Whatever. Nothing interesting.

You know what time it is. It's TEA TIME!!!☕☕☕☕

Part 6:
Things went down at lunch today. Some people just can't take a hint about certain things. Me and my friends are trying to get rid of girl A who keeps on sitting with us and no one likes her. She won't get the memo. So one girl, girl B, started arguing with her. Eventually girl A started calling her a B and stuff. It was so funny other kids were staring at us. Talk about drama.

................
Sorry guys that I don't have a Moment to Get Real. Today was boring but tonight is going to be fun. Go TRICK-OR-TREATING AND GET SOME CANDY!! Btw if you go to my school you might wanna pm me for some info on candy.

*Live and Love Life*
A.S.