Chapter Ninety-Nine

Elena's POV

A few whimpers leave my parted lips and I don't dare open my eyes.

"Elena, breath," I hear my mothers soft voice say from besides me.

"I need Calum," I say breathlessly, suddenly a pain surges through me and my back arches slightly. "Where's my Calum?"

I hear muttered voices, it sounds like Zayn and my mother but I can't hear what they're saying.

I open my eyes and look over at them, beeds of sweat roll down my face.

"He isn't answering," I hear Zayn say.

"I don't know," I think that was my mothers voice.

"Soon,"

I squeeze my eyes shut. And the doctors voice booms from in front of me. "Okay Elena. It's time. I need you to give me one big push." She tells me.

I push as much as I can and the pain courses through me again.

"Fuuck," I cry out. Where is Calum? I'm in so much pain I can't keep my mind on one thing.

"Another push, Elena. You can do it." The doctor continues to tell me.

I deliver another push and I hear rustling coming from the door. Tears are sliding down my cheeks.

"Elena, Elena," a rushed voice says. I open my eyes and see a breathless Calum besides me. I smile through the pain and grip onto his arm, he grabs my hand and smiles back down at me.

"I'm here, Elena, I'm here." He says and pushes my hair back from my sweaty forehead.

"I see the baby, give me a few more pushes Elena. You can do it." The doctor says.

Everything seems to become a blur and suddenly the silence in the room was filled with the sound of crying.

"Elena," Calum squeezes my hand, "Elena look." Calum's voice is calm and I open my eyes to see my baby being wrapped in a blanket. The nurse takes the baby from the doctor and begins to clean him or her off.

I look at the doctor, "Girl or boy?" I ask, "girl or boy?" I ask again, somewhat impatient.

The nurse walks over to Calum and I with the baby in her arms, "Congratulations on your new baby boy." She smiles warmly at me as she lays him in my arms.

My stomach leaps and my smile is wide. I've always wanted a boy. I look down at him, he's so beautiful.

"Thomas." I say, a little breathless. "His name is Thomas."

Calum smiles and leans down to kiss me on my lips. "I love you." He whispers against my lips.

My eyes feel heavy and I feel Calum take Thomas from my hands. I feel suddenly so tired.

"I love you."

***********************************************

A/N:

I'm so sorry this chapter is so late. This is the last chapter of this story and I'm going to start posting chapters on Stay book 2 . Stay has reached 1 million reads! Thank makes me so happy I can't even explain! I never expected it to go so far and I'm so grateful for every single one of you guys.

I don't know any of you, and none of you really know me so I think this is okay to tell you guys without me worrying about being judged

The reason this chapter is so late is because I recently... Uh recently I attempted to commit suicide. None of my friends know, only my mom and my grandparents know and they don't want anyone else to know because it's "an embarrassment"

So yeah ...

thanks for reading

-M.xx