Chapter Eighteen

(OMFG this is crazy I'm really happy right now ahh okay so I just saw that "Stay" is #755 in romance! this is amazing lol I know it doesn't sound like that much but it literally makes me so happy lol so please please PLEASE continue to vote and comment :) I love you all so muchhh! I love reading all of your comments! even if I don't reply I still see them and love them :) they really do make my day! ilysm!)

P.S. I changed my mind, I picture Elena as Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries :)

Elena's POV

I open my eyes to find myself on the bed yet I don't remember going to bed? The room is pitch black and I search around the bed for Calum but I don't find him...I frown and slip out of bed and silently make my way to the living room.

I jump slightly when I hear something fall, "Shit." I hear someone curse and I search for the light switch on the wall and flip it on once I find it.

"Calum?" I question while rubbing my eye with the back of my hand.

"oh, no, did I wake you? I'm sorry, babe, I didn't mean to. I was just heading out," He says as he slips his shoes on. My heart flutters as he called me "babe".

"N-No, don't." I stutter out and he gives me a confused look. I definitely sound desperate but I could care less at the moment.

"What do you mean?" He asked, I looked down at my feet so I wouldn't have to look into his eyes..

"Please...stay here tonight? y-you don't have to but I-I.." He walks towards me and wraps his arms around my shoulders and brings my body to his. He kisses the top of my head and rocks us back and forth.

"I'd love to stay." He whispers and walk back to my bedroom after switching the light off.

His phone vibrates and he looks down at it.

"What is it?" I asked, my curiousity getting the best of me.

"The boys are worried about me." He chuckled. Guilt rushed through me, have I really been keeping him away from his friends? Just because I couldn't bare to not have him by my side even though I would never truly admit that to myself.

"I'm sorry If I have been keeping you this week.." I chuckled nervously and he layed down next to me and pulled my body close to his.

"It's fine, babe." He kisses me right behind my ear which causes me to smile. "I love being with you and Elizabeth." He whispers and nuzzles his head in between my neck and shoulder.

"I love you.." I whisper and sleep takes over me.

I dream of his smile..his eyes..his kiss. I dream of HIM.

***

buzz, buzz, buzz,

My phone continued to go off and I groanded and picked it off of the nightstand.

eight messages from Zayn...great. I didn't bother to read them I just cleared them and made my to Lizzies room but she wasn't in her bedroom..

"Calum?" I called out, "Elizabeth?" No answer.

I walk out and into the kitchen, I look onto the fridge and find a sticky note.

it read,

took Elizabeth out for ice cream, be back in a bit

love you

Cal xx

Ice cream? isn't it a little early for icecream? I check the time to see that its almost 1 in the after noon. Oh my God how could I sleep in like that?