Chapter Forty-Seven

Rihanna - What Now

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat

I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker

days I'm stronger, now what, so I say

But something's missing

Whatever it is, it feels like

It's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror

Whatever it is, it's just laughing at me

And I just wanna scream

What now? I just can't figure it out

What now? I guess I'll just wait it out (wait it out)

What now? Whoa, what now?

I found the one, he changed my life

But was it me that changed

And he just happened to come at the right time

I'm supposed to be in love

But I'm numb again

Whatever it is, it feels like

It's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror

Whatever it is, it's just sitting there laughing at me

And I just wanna scream

What now? I just can't figure it out

What now? I guess I'll just wait it out

What now? Please tell me

What now?

There's no one to call cause I'm just playing games with them all

The more I swear I'm happy, the more that I'm feeling alone

Cause I spent every hour just going through the motions

I can't even get the emotions to come out

Dry as a bone, but I just wanna shout

What now? I just can't figure it out

What now? I guess I'll just wait it out (wait it out)

What now? Somebody tell me

What now?

I don't know where to go

I don't know what to feel

I don't know how to cry

I don't know ow ow why

I don't know where to go

I don't know what to feel

I don't know how to cry

I don't know ow ow why

I don't know where to go

I don't know what to feel

I don't know how to cry

I don't know ow ow why

So what now?

--//---

Elena's POV

"I don't feel like talking. Or doing much of anything really.. I just want to lay in my bed and never get out." I mumble into my pillow. Harry chuckles from beside me.

"You have to do something. Are you hungry?" He asks me.

"What's the point? I think I might have lost my appetite." I sigh.

"Elena, everything's gonna be okay," he try's to reassure me.

I sit up and look at him, tears already falling down my cheek, "No, Harry. Don't tell me things are going to be okay when they clearly aren't even getting the slightest bit better. I'm so lost and not a single person knows in missing, there's a pain in my chest that won't go away and all I want to do is cry. I could drop a fucking pencil and want to burst into tears, no one understands how it feels. And don't you dare tell me everything will he fine because it won't. I just wish my mind would leave me the fuck alone." I cry out. He doesn't say anything he only gives me a sympathetic look, god I hate when people look at me that way.

He wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest for the second time.

"Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything." Someone said dramatically. My eyes were blurry from the tears but I still saw Zayn standing in the doorway.

"It's okay, I was just leaving.. I'll call you later, Elena?" Harry says as he stands from his position on the bed.

"Yeah.. Thank you. Goodbye, Harry." I weakly smile at him.

"So you and Harry huh?" Zayn says after Harry leaves.

I roll my eyes, "Just shut up, Zayn." I lay back down, pulling the covers over me more.

"No. I haven't talked to you in what feels like forever, you're crying and the person you go to for comfort is Harry? Really?" He's hurt. But so am I.

"Because you're part of the reason I'm like this!" I yell at him. His face falls.

"What do you mean?" He asks me cautiously, staying in his spot.

"I told Calum I kissed you." I told him.

"What did he do?" He asks me.

"Mostly yelled. I don't even know what we are anymore.. he told me he kissed Alex and then things just went down hill." I shrugged. I refused to let the tears fall, I've cried to much.

"Elena.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen to you I-I just couldn't control myself you know? I love you.. more then you'll ever know and it kills me that you don't feel the same about me." He's head drops down.

"I don't know what to say to you right now.. I don't wanna hurt you." I say truthfully.

"I know.. I don't want that either. It just sucks to want someone and then have them be in love with someone else." He walks towards the door, he stops and turns to look at me.

"Sometimes I wish that Calum never came back the day we went to your mothers. I would have found a way for you to fall for me like I fell for you. I would never hurt you, I would never lay a finger on you. I would never make you cry and I would never do half the shit he does to you.." He tells me. "Goodbye, Elena." He walks out completely.

My hearts falls to my stomach. I throw myself onto the bed.

Fuck my life.

-Mxx

A/N: I completely forgot to update I'm really sorry, just haven't been myself for awhile. Don't worry I'll update on Sunday an I'm also sorry that this update is so late at night.

It's also short because I ran out of chapters and I had to write this like now lol

Don't forget to vote/comment/fan

To my directioner readers: what's you're favorite part in SOML.?(: