Chapter Three

(Stay) Chapter Three - "Surprise!"

Elena's POV

"Thanks for driving me." I smiled over at Zayn, he looked over at me and smiled.

"No problem." He focused back on the road.

"You don't think he'll be there..do you?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers in my lap.

"I doubt it, he's probably out partying some where." Zayn scoffed.

I didn't respond, I didn't want to talk about him anymore.

***

"Mommy!" Elizabeth jumped into my arms.

"Hey Lizzie, did you have fun?" I asked, he smiled and nodded her head.

"Zayn!" She jumped from my arms and ran over to Zayn hugging his legs. He lifted her up and spun her around.

I walked over to my mom who sat on the porch as Zayn and Elizabeth began to play around in the front yard.

"Hey mom." I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Hello, darling." She greeted me. "sweetie can you go get the tea I made inside?" She asked.

"Sure." I nodded and walked into the house getting the tray that held various cups of tea.

"Why so many tea cups, mo-" my breath hitched in my throat as I walked out onto the porch.

"Mrs. Hood, Calum! Nice of you to join us." My mother stood from her chair to shake there hands.

My mom did know I was with Calum or the fact that I had a baby with him...she never even bothered to ask who the dad was..

"Thanks for inviting us, it's been very stressful with all the moving in, the unpacking, renovating oh it's all just a mess." Mrs. Hood chuckled as she sat down across from my mom.

Calum stared down at his feet awkwardly, just then Elizabeth came running up the porch steps giggling.

"Gotcha!" Zayn said as he snatched Lizzie from behind.

"Oh, hey Zayn, I didn't know you would be here." Calum said as he turned towards Zayn.

"Uh yeah." Zayn said awkwardly, shifting Lizzie in his arm so she was facing away from Calum.

"Who's this little cutie?" Mrs. Hood said motioning towards Elizabeth.

"I'm Elizabeth!" Lizzie smiled widely towards her.

"It's nice to meet you Elizabeth." Mrs. Hood giggled.

"Do you know my Nanna?" Elizabeth asked.

"Your Nanna?" Mrs. Hood repeated looking towards my mom, "I didn't know you had a grandchild, Sarah."

"You have a daughter?" Calum asked towards me.

I stood there speechless. I mean what do I say? Do I tell the truth? Do I-

"She's mine." Zayn said abruptly, I looked at him in disbelief.

"She's ours, I mean." I said motioning between him and I.

"You're my daddy?" Lizzie asked, looking directly into Zayn's eyes with pure joy.

"Yes, love." Zayn said combing his fingers through her hair.

"How old is she?" Calum asked still staring at me in disbelief.

"She's one.." I told him looking over at Zayn, he gave me an apologetic look.

"She's one?!" Calum raised his voice causing me to jump, I looked over at Lizzie and she had her ears covered.

"Calum, mate, stop yelling." Zayn said, "You're scaring the baby."

Calum ignored him, still staring at me but I refused to meet his gaze.

"You cheated?" Calum took a step towards me and so did Zayn.

Zayn placed Lizzie to the ground and she immediately ran over to my mom.

"I asked you a question, Elena!" Calum shouted towards me, I looked at Zayn pleadingly.

Zayn placed his hand on Calum's shoulder and pulled him back slightly.

"Calm down, Calum." Zayn warned.

Calum jerked out of Zayn's hold, "And to think I felt guilty for hurting you!" He shouted.

"You should feel guilty!" I shouted back, I don't know were this sudden courage came from...

"I no longer need to feel sorry for you because I don't need to feel sorry for a slut." He spat.

I gasped and walked up to him slapping him hard across the face causing his head to turn.

"How dare you say that to me, you have no idea what I went through because you left me for fame and whores." I said through gritted teeth as a tear slid down my cheek.

Zayn pushed Calum back, "Watch what you say, man." Zayn warned.

"Well, what are you gonna do if I don't?" Calum taunted.

Zayn pushed him off the porch and onto the lawn.

"You don't want to know." Zayn growled towards Calum.

Calum got into Zayn's face, "I think I do pretty boy."

Before I could comprehend what was happening Zayn had Calum down on the ground pounding his fist into Calum's race.

My heart was racing, my palms were becoming sweaty and my feet moved toward without thinking I began to ran towards them as fast as I could.

"Calum!" I shouted.

********************************************

A/N:

A shouttt, shits going down! (I'm sorry for my lameness.)

Who's ur favorite 5SOS guy? Mines Calum (obviously) ahaha

U guys are all beautiful and if anyone tells u different I'll set them on fire.

I'm really getting hooked on this storyy wattt

Thank you guys for reading/voting

xD

-M. Xx