Chapter Sixteen

A/N: I picture Elena as Emily Rudd in the story :) xx

Elena's POV

Say my name, say my name
When no one is around you
Say, “Baby, I love you”
If you ain’t running games
Say my name, say my name
You actin’ kinda shady, baby
Why the sudden change?
Say my name
Say my name
Say my name
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you

I sang the lyrics and I picked up the house, Calum had took Elena out for the day for some special "Daddy-daughter day,'

I smiled as the thought of Zayn singing the lyrics to me, thats when the bad thoughts came into my mind.

The thoughts of how I broke his heart that night, the way he touched me, the way he held me as we danced, he way he kissed me, and the way his angelic voice sang to me.

I shook my head as an attempt to get the thoughts of him out of my mind. I walked over to my iphone and changed the song quickly. I need something a little more upbeat to clean to.

It's our party we can do what we want
It's our party we can say what we want
It's our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can sing what we want

I smiled and went back to my cleaning, I soon began to dance along as I swept the kitchen, dancing soon turned into singing.

So la da di da di
We like to party
Dancing with Molly
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules

And we can't stop
And we won't stop
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?

I belted out the lyrics and danced with the broom,

It's our party we can do what we want
It's our party we can say what we want
It's our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can sing what we want

It's our party we can do what we want to
It's our house we can love who we want to
It's our song we can sing if we want to
It's my mouth I can say what I want to
Say yeah, yeah, yeah, ehh

I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me and I immediately froze. I didn't even hear Calum and Lizzie come in. I turned around to face Calum, embarrassment clear on my features.

"I didn't know you could dance like that." He said. But it wasn't Calum.

How the hell did he even get in??

"Zayn?" I turned to face him and he had a prominent smirk on his lips.

"Expecting someone else?" He chuckled, I gave him a confused look.

"Uhm, well yeah," I said in a 'duh' tone. Of course I would have been expecting Calum I mean he practically lives here lately.

"So what are you even doing here? I thought you were on tour right now." I said awkwardly.

"We had a show in town tonight to kick off the tour so I thought I would just come over here." He casually shrugs.

"What if Calum was here?" I asked without thinking.

"I saw him leave." He said and walked to the fridge pulling out a soda.

"He left like two hours ago...where you-?" I looked at him puzzled, "Where you stalking my house?" I asked.