Chapter Thirty-Nine

high up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know

Just what you're worth

--//--

Elena's POV

"Smile, Lizzie!" I call out to her as her and Calum stand in front of a giant pumpkin. She flashes off a bright toothy smile causing me to chuckle.

I snap the photo, "Done." Calum sighs in relief, picking up Elizabeth and carrying her as they walk over to me.

"Having fun, baby girl?" Calum asks her and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"It's already three, we should probably get ready to go." I announce to them and both of them pout at me.

Calum hands me Elizabeth and jogs over to a worker, they exchange a few words and Calum hands him his phone as the both of them walk over to us.

"What're you..?" I ask him. "He's gonna take a picture of all of us." He tells me. "Oh." Is all I say.

We pose for the picture together. "Gotta beautiful family, mate." The man says, handing Calum back the phone.

Calum looks at me while smiling, "I know..." He looks over at the guy, "Thank you." He says politely.

He picks up Elizabeth in his arms and grabs my hand as we walk out together. I lean my head on his arm, when we reach the car he hands Elizabeth to me and unlocks the car.

"You have fun?" I asked the smiling little girl in my arms.

"So much fun, mommy!" She climbs into her car seat and I buckle her up.

"I'm hungry. Let's go and get a burger." Calum says as he pulls out of the driveway.

I nod and he continues to drive down the road to our destination.

***

-the next day-

"Elena! Elena!" I hear Calum's voice repeatedly shout as he enters the house.

"In the bedroom!" I holler back at him, he comes rushing in with the biggest smile on his face.

"We got a record deal! We're going on tour!" He cheers, grabbing me and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my god Calum! I'm so proud of you!" I hug him back tighter. "This is so amazing!"

"What record label signed you?" I asks him, he holds me at arms length, his smile still wide.

"Ephictic records! You know how many amazing bands are part of that label?" He gushed, I've never seen him so happy.

"Falling In Reverse is apart of that label, right? Oh my gosh! This is so great!" I jump, pulling on his arm.

"Wait... When are you going on tour?" I ask him.

"In a month. It's not going to be long I promise, I can't stay away from you that long." He smirks at me.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

I'm scared for him to go on tour... The last time he left for a tour, he never came back to me. What if he finds something better while he's on the road? I push the negative thoughts out of my head and hug him closer.

Everything will be alright. We'll be alright.

***

(I was listening to 'Gorilla' by Bruno Mars while reading this part so that probably explains a lot....)

WARNING : THIS PART WILL BE EXPLICIT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN SKIP IT .

Elena's POV

"Promise you won't forget us when you become all big and famous." I smile at the memory, I told him this when he first went on tour.. My smile fades away as I remember how he had broke that promise.

"I promise... and this time mean it." He says, his tone genuine.

He began to place small kisses up my neck until he reached my lips, the kiss was forced filled with lust and hunger for each other's lips.

His hand runs down my stomach and stops at the top of my pants. I lift my hips, begging for his touch.

His hand slips into the front of my jeans, I whimper into the kiss as he fingers skim me in a teasing manner.

I bite his bottom lip as a finger slides into me, he pumped in and out of me making me closer and closer to my high.

"Fuck," he curses, he pulls his fingers away and pulls my jeans down my legs along with his.

Before he could do anything I tugged down his boxers, my eyes widened slightly at the sight of his hard length.

I begin to pump him slowly, teasing him like he had teased me.

"No teasing." He growled into my ear. I smirked, letting him go and crawling out from under him. He sat at the edge of the bed, I placed my hands on his thighs. He gripped my wrists, "You don't have to do this, it's okay." He tells me sincerely.

I pull my hand away and nod at him reassuringly.

I hold his length in my hands before taking him in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks.

He bulks his hips urging me to take him deeper.

"B-Babe, b-babe I'm gonna c-come," his eyes are screwed shut, his face is scrunched.

I continue to move my head back and forth.

"E-Elena, no," He pants, my motions become faster. Just when he was about to release, I pull away from him. His white liquids comes out onto my bare chest. He lifts me up throws me onto the bed climbing on top of me. His eyes rack my body, "God, you're so fucking beautiful." He tears my panties down my legs and without hesitation he pushes into me. My back arches off the bed, "Calum," I say in almost a whisper, my eyes squeezed closed.

His pace becomes slow, he pushes deeper into me with each thrust. His hands grip the head board as my nails slide down his back.

It's as if every time we do this, it gets better each time.

I'm definitely going to miss this while he's gone.

***********************************************

A/N:

Sorry I updated at a late time, I wasn't home today very much but as promised, here's your update.(: tell me what you think.!

Next update will be on Tuesday.!

I Love you guys.!

-M.xx