Chapter Seventy-Nine

(Next update on Monday.!)

Elena's POV

"I really miss you." I say into the phone, laying down onto the bed.

"I miss you too, and so does Elizabeth." Calum says, "Here say hi to mommy," I hear him say in the back ground.

"Hi mommy!" Elizabeth cheers into the phone, "I miss you." She says.

"I miss you too, baby. I miss you so so much!" I wish I could hold her in my arms. I hate being away from my family.

"When are you coming back?" Calum asks me.

"Hopefully tomorrow." I tell him, siting up from the bed and switching the television on.

"What do you mean hopefully? I really miss you, Elena." He says.

"Well it depends on if Zayn and Samantha work things out," I tell him, "If he can win her back then we can go home. I just want him to be happy."

"I hate that you're such a good person." He chuckles. He knows literally nothing and it kills me..

Just then Zayn walks through the door, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"When I get back we can have a family night. We can go bowling or to the movies, it would be fun." I smile.

"That would be fun," he agrees, "I can't wait for you to get home." He says.

"Me neither, I miss my bed." I laugh.

"And I really miss sleeping next to you." I say quieter.

"Elizabeth has took your place while your gone, me and her sleep in and we stay up late," Calum says and I can hear Elizabeth laughing in the back.

"Look like you guys are having all the fun without me." I say, taking a drink from my water bottle.

"Well when you get home we can have even more fun." Calum says, I miss the feel of him. The way he touched me or the simple kisses he would give me.

"Can we talk?" Zayn asks me quietly. I look up at him and nod.

"I'll call you before I go to bed, alright? I love you." I say to Calum.

"I love you...I really do." He says, I smile to myself. "Here say goodbye to mommy." He says to Elizabeth.

"Bye, mommy! I miss you," her small voice says into the phone.

"I miss you too, baby." I have the biggest urge to cry due to the fact that I can't hold my beautiful Elizabeth in my arms.

"Bye, Elena." Calum says before hanging up the phone.

*

Calum's POV

"Wait, you kissed another girl and Elena caught you?" Luke says after I told him all that has been going on lately. "So are the two of you still together?" He asks me.

"Yeah, we're perfectly fine, that's the problem. I don't know what's gotten into her, if I saw her kissing another dude I wouldn't even hesitate to take Elizabeth and leave her." I say, "Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that Elena is still with me and still loves me but she just took it so... so calmly like she expected it or something, I don't know."

"Don't overthink it, maybe she just doesn't want to lose you." Luke tells me, switching the TV on.

"Yeah you're right, Elena's probably the most understanding person I know. I really want her to come home." I take a swig from my soda in hand.

"When is she supposed to come back?" Luke asks, looking over at me.

"Tomorrow I think. Zayn isn't having much luck with the Sam girl." I tell him.

"Oh that's to bad, I hope everything works out." Luke says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, same." I agree. I let out a sigh after a few minutes of silence, "I miss music. Like I miss being in the band and performing..." I place my hands over my face and rub my eyes.

"The band isn't the same without you that's forsure," Luke says, patting Calum on the back. "Elizabeth is two almost three years old, you took a break from the band because you wanted to be there for Elena while she was pregnant... Elena isn't pregnant anymore so why can't you come back?" Luke points out to me.

I think it over for a second, "You're right, Elizabeth is old enough and I think it's time that I do come back to the band." I smile widely. Why shouldn't I go back to the band? I've missed it so much, and it makes me happy so why not? "Yeah I wanna be back in the band!" I finalize to myself.

"Yes!" Luke cheers, slinging a arm around my neck and hugging me. "Elena would be cool with it, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, she won't care. She knows how much this band means to me." I say, reassuringly. I mean I doubt she would have any problem with this, she's my girlfriend and she's supposed to support me, right? Elena's understanding, I know she'll want me to do this and be happy.

*

Elena's POV

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" I ask Zayn as he sits down besides me at the end of the bed.

"Week good news is we're going back home tomorrow," Zayn smiles at me.

"That's great! I miss home so much." I say, excitedly. Just the thought of being able to see Elizabeth, Calum, and my mother makes me so happy.

"But we'll have to buy another ticket..." He says, his voice trailing as a smirk dances on his lips.

"Oh? Why?" Then it hit me, a large grin grows on my face, "Samantha is coming with us?" I ask.

"Yeah! She agreed to come back with us and stay with me, we aren't together or anything we just want to see how things will work out... she was so upset because of that Evan." He shakes his head.

"Th-that's so great, Zayn." He doesn't know... he doesn't know, don't worry. I tell myself. I feel extremely guilty for what I did, but I did it for Zayn. Samantha and Zayn deserve to be together.

"Yeah, it's weird that it all happened when we got here though." He says, eyeing me strangely.

"That is really weird, but at least now you get to be with Sam." I stand from my seat, walking over to my bag that sat on one if the chairs. I unzip it and look for something to wear to bed.

"Elena, if you did what I think you did... I just want to say thank you." He says softly from behind me.

"But I-I didn't to anything." I shake my head, not looking behind me.

He chuckles quietly, then I hear his footsteps and the bathroom door close.

How could he possibly know that I had anything to do with it? It's not like I'm the one that kissed Samantha's boyfriend. There isn't any evidence that it was me..

It's over with, I tell myself. Don't think about it. Zayn's happy and that's all that matters right now. And when I get home, I'll be happy too.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out and see that I have a text from Calum.

Calum: I've decided to get back into the band with the boys! :D

Okay, scratch that happiness part out..

This can't be happening. Not again.

***********************************************

A/N:

Omg guys I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update but my internet went out and I couldn't post this chapter! But everything's good now and and I can update every other day again! Love you guys! I'm really sorry.

-M.xx