Chapter Ninety-Two

A/N: ayyy guys :) happy spring break! I'm on my way to Texas right now and omg I'm so excited to finally see sunlight and feel heaaat. I'm gonna try and update as much as possible while I'm there but idek if the uncle I'm staying with has internet but hopefully he does :) 13 hours left to gooo till I'm there. Woo. But I'm gonna be stuck in a car for all that time so you guys should message me or something to keep me un bored ... lolol :) thanks for reading!

Elena's POV

"Thank you so much for doing this you guys, it means so much to me." I tell the two girls that stood beside me, scanning through dresses.

"It's no problem, I love weddings." Gemma smiles at me.

"Yeah, it's no biggie. Gives me a excuse to get all dressed up." Lou shrugs her shoulders giving me a smile.

"Awesome," I sit down on a chair due to the sudden cramps I was feeling in my stomach. "So what color do you want for the bridesmaid dresses? You can choose which ever you want." I say to them.

Lou exams Gemma's hair and then pulls out a lavender dress. "I think lavender would suit best." She says.

"I love that color," Gemma exclaims, "what do you think, Elena?" She holds up two dresses in front of her, "Short? Or long?" She asks, a wide smile on her lips.

"I think the long one, it looks so beautiful." I smile back, pointing to the longer one. It had a silver beads in the design of a flower on the hip and had a small slit to show off some leg.

"I agree, it is beautiful." Gemma nods

"Alright then, this is the one." Lou says with a smile.

***

"You've got to let me do your hair for the wedding, I'll do it free of charge!" Lou asks for about the third time as we pull up to my house.

"Okay, you can." I smile at her, "That would be lovely. Thank you."

"It's no problem," she hugs me and I climb out of the passenger slide and wave at her goodbye as I reach my front door.

When I enter the front door I call out to Calum and Lizzie, closing the door behind me and slipping off my converse.

"I-In the l-living room..." I hear Calum's voice in the kitchen, it had a weird shakiness to it.

***

Calum's POV

The door bell rang, waking me from my sleep.

"My daddy is sleeping," Lizzie's small voice says. "My mommy? She gone."

"Elizabeth," I call out for you, rubbing my eyes groggily. "Elizabeth, what did I say about answering the door?" I push myself off the couch and head to the front door.

"You should have got me first, Liz-" I stop dead in my tracks. "Oh, uh...if you're here for Elena she isn't here." hear a click and my body freezes.

"Whoa, whoa. There is no need for that. Anything you want just take it." I take a step back, nuzzling Elizabeth closer to me and turning her away from the female that stood in the doorway.

"Shut up and give me your phone." She demands. I hesitantly pull out my cell phone from my back pocket and hand it to her. Gun in her right hand and now my phone in her left.

"Why are you doing this? What is it you want? If you just leave now I promise you I won't say anything about this...alright?" I try to negotiate with her but she only laughs.

"Are you serious? You ruined my life. That's not just something you can forget, Calum." Her eyes darken as he glares at me.

"Elizabeth go to your room." I tell her and she jumps out of my arms and jumps as fast as she can down the hall.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with her later." Her smile is almost sickening.

"Please, don't. Is it money you want? The price doesn't matter, anything you want. It's yours." I plea.

"Turn around and shut up." She hisses, gabbing the gun against my back as I turn around. She leads me into the living room.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask her again after she forces me to my knees. She pulls up a chair right in front of me and sits down, crossing her legs. She wore ripped fishnet tights and black high heel wedges. Around her eyes were covered in back eyeshadow and black liner. Her hair was black with blonde highlights but it was stringy and dirty looking. She looked like a mess.

"Oh, Calum..." She whispers. "How I've missed you." He places her hand under my chin, tilting my head up slightly.

Pull her hand away from my face, she sits back. The gun still facing me.

"What are you even talking about? I don't even know you!" I scream at her. She slaps me hard across the face.

"It's incredible how everything changed, how everything that happened was suddenly...re done." She says in a low tone.

Just then I hear Elena's voice call for me.

"Tell her your in here, and if you say anything other then that I'll kill them both right here in front of you." She threatens me in a whisper as she stands.

She walks behind me and places the gun against my head.

"I-I'm in the l-living room..." I stutter.

I hear the door close, and the sound of her walking towards the living room.

Her eyes widen, like she's seen a ghost. "Alex." She breaths out in a gasp.

***********************************************
Cliff hangerrrrr

Check out my new story 'Teenage Wasteland' it's a Calum fanfic c:

Please comment/vote for this chapter/follow me!

Love you guys :) please try not to kill me because of this chapter lol

-M.xx