Chapter Ninety-Four

(my friend joined wattpad recently and i love her stories so far sooo i would really appreciate if you give her stories a look and follow her :) her account name is in the dedicatoin! )

Calum's POV 

-three days later-

Elena's eyes were bloodshot and her eyeliner and mascara were like dark smeared circles around her eyes.

"Calum I-...you didn't say you were going to come over." She wipes at the smeared make up under her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I'm just here to get the rest of my clothes that I left." I say flatly and brush past her.

Just the sight of her makes the anger inside me boil up. How could she do this to me?

She hurries behind me, making sure to keep her distance.

"I-I was wondering, I-I think we really need to just talk and...and work this mess all out...not just for us but for Elizabeth," her words are rushed and her tone is very weary. I can tell she hasn't had much sleep, "and the baby,"

"I can't talk to right now, let alone look at you." I shake my head, not bothering to turn to her.

"I wan't to be with you, Calum! And only you! Why can't you see that??" She raises her voice at me in a pleading manner.

I continue to ignore her, grabbing handfuls of clothes and stuffing them into my black duffle bag.

"Calum, stop doing that!" She says, "Talk to me! Please!"

I grip the back of the dresser and pull it down onto the ground with force, a loud thud is heard throughout the room.

She let's out an involuntary scream and covers her mouth.

"Get it through your fucking head Elena! I don't want to be near you! I don't even want to breath the same damn air as you. My life with you has been a lie and I cannot believe I wasted all those years loving someone who never even loved me." I spit at her. "Do you know how humiliated I was because of you?"

"I know...I know and I'm so sorry," she grabs onto my shirt sleeve, "b-but you only know parts of the story, I-I I just need to...I don't know just let me talk to you and tell you the truth." She says, out of breath.

"I don't want to hear anymore bullshit, okay?" I begin to walk over to the nightstand to get more of my shit and get out but she stops me by pushing me back in front of her.

"Just five minutes...please." She begs me, the tears that have been threatening to spill are now gliding down her cheeks.

"This isn't gonna change shit," I tell her, but I find myself sitting down onto the end of the bed. "Just five minutes and then I'm gone."

She sits down next to me, still trying to keep her distance.

"I know you saw the pictures of Zayn and I at his house but that was a time when you and I supposedly always fought with each other. I guess I was just vulnerable and I didn't exactly know what I was doing..." She looks down at her fiddling fingers.

"And the paternity test, I knew it wasn't his. I told him many times that it wasn't. I don't even remember sleeping with him...every time he would come on to me, I would push him away and tell him that I love you, Calum. And that I could only love you." She tells me.

"He told me about Samantha and how much he loved her and how she had left him...his heart was broken into pieces and his way of coping was to throw himself at me and convince himself that he loves me and doesn't care about Samantha anymore. But that wasn't true. When we set out to go and find Sam, it just made him more confused. And then Sam ending up having a boyfriend...that set Zayn off. That night in the hotel, he wasn't himself. He knew he didn't love me. I knew I didn't love him. He was just confused. I just want you to understand that I have never loved anyone more then I love you...you're all I want. You're all I have really...Elizabeth, my mom, and you."

I stand up from the bed and her eyes widen in confusion, she looks up at me with her hands resting on the top of her stomach.

"The five minutes are up." I say and sling the bag over my shoulder and head towards the door.

"Calum...I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you...if I lose you, I lose myself." She says in a soft tone.

I turn to look at her over my shoulder, "I hate that I love you so much..." I tell her before I turn back and head out the door and into the hallway, leaving her in the bedroom on her own.

I love Elena more then I have ever loved anyone before. My mind is jumbled and I don't know that is right and what is wrong. No matter what, she is always going to be in my life whether I like it or not...she is the mother of my children.

But I don't feel like Elena and I are right anymore...I don't see her the way I used to and I am terrified that I from now on...it will always be like that.

***********************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

wow don't I just suck at updating... lol sorry it took me so long to post this! another chapter will be up soon! love you guys and don't forget to vote and comment!

-M.xx