Chapter Fifty-Five

(Next update on Tuesday.!)

Elena's POV

I run towards a large tree and throw myself to the ground to shelter myself behind. My heart feels as if it might burst through my chest and my throat feels as if its on fire. All I want to do is cry..

I hear the sound of rustling leafs and braches and I bring my legs up to my chest and cup my hand over my mouth.

Just then a couple of two walks past me, not even bothering to acknowledge me. I breath out in relief. I see I familiar car being to pull up and I quickly push myself of the ground and attempt to run to the car.

"Don't you dare take another step!" I hear a feminine voice yell from a few feet away.

My heart falls into my stomach.

I look over my shoulder, I curse mentally. "Please.. I won't tell anyone about this if you just let me go.." I try and assure her.

"You see, Elena.. I can't do that because I don't exactly trust you. You don't think that I wouldn't not be mad about this do you?" Her hand is clutching the left side of her stomach. She had a crazed look in her eye.

"Just please lets talk about this without you holding that okay.. " I say cautiously, gesturing to the object she had in her hand.

"Elena!" I hear a voice call from behind me. Zayn.

"So I see you brought company.. lovely." Her voice says evilly. I turn around to see Zayn running towards me with Calum following behind him. Zayn runs up to me and stands in front of me protectively.

Calum stops dead in his tracks as his eyes land on the girl ahead of me. His eyes widen. Does he know who she is?

"Melanie?" Calum asks in disbelief.

"Good to see you again, Calum." She tilts her head to the side as she looks at him.

-Flash Back-

Calum's POV

I squint my eyes as I try and adjust to the light seeping through the shades of the hotel room window. I turn on my side only to find that I'm not alone in the bed, my eyes widen.. What have I done?

Last night was a blur, all I remember is going out to celebrate our single being released.

She smiles, her eyes still closed. "It's not polite to stare." She says.

"Uh.. I uhm, sorry." I sit up on the bed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Last night was.. fun." She giggles.

I turn and look at her, "Yeah... I have a question though, what uh.. what happened?" I ask her.

"Last nght?" She has hurt in her eyes. Probably due to the fact that I have no idea who she is or what went on last night. I nod my head slowly.

"W-We met at a club, you bought me a drink and we danced and we started talking and that led to dancing which soon led to grinding then we ended up in here." She motions around the room.

"Oh..." I felt as if I'm going to be sick. I cheated on Elena. She's going to kill me.

"You don't remember my name do you?" She asks me. I turn around once again.

"I'm really really sorry." I tell her.

"My name is Melanie." She reassures me. She tugs my shoulfer back and lay back down against the bed.

"I am such an idiot." I groan. She climbs on top of me, straddling me.

"You aren't an idiot. You're a man, you have needs and I just so happened to be the one to give it to you. You can't help that.. no one can." She whispers the last part before she connected her lips with mine.