Chapter Two

(Stay) Chapter Two - "Welcome Home?"

Elena's POV

"Calum?" Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

My heart could be heard in my head, my stomach felt like it was tied in a million knots.

"Elena I-, I don-, we uhm.." He stuttered.

"I'm sorry, I uh, I didn't see you." He finally said, I scoffed.

"Obviously." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

There was an awkward silence.

"So..how've you been?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Amazing. Now can you please move your car so I can leave?" I'm not usually rude like this but I have an unbelievable hatred towards him..

"Oh yeah, sorry." He rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Any day now." I sighed, he gave me an apologetic look and rushed over to his car back away to let me through.

I got into my car without giving him a second look and rushed off, what about Elizabeth?

She doesn't know who her dad is or what he looks like so I guess she'll be okay?

My dad left when I was really little so I don't have much memory of him..I promised myself that I would never let my daughter go through the pain I felt because of my dad and yet, I'm doing exactly what I told myself not to do..

***

"You don't have to come over, I'm fine, really!" I chuckled, pressing the phone between my shoulder and ear as I placed the bowl of popcorn into the microwave.

"Is that popcorn I hear?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said dramatically.

"I'm on my way!" He said, then the line went dead. I laughed and made my way to the couch with the popcorn bag in hand.

***

Just then I heard a knock on the door, I jumped from my seat and walked over to the door.

I opened it to see a smiling towering male, "hello Elena." He kissed my cheek and let himself in.

"Yes Zayn, you can come in." I mocked, he smiled and plopped down onto the couch.

"Thanks, love." She smiled widely at me causing me to laugh. He patted the seat next to him and I gladly accepted.

Zayn has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, he was actually the one who introduced me to Calum...

"How you feeling, El?" He asked nudging my shoulder with his.

I shrugged and popped another piece of popcorn in my mouth, "fine." I lied.

"I know when you're lying, Elena." He said, "You get a little crease between your eyebrows." He chuckled and poked the spot above my nose.

I swatted his hand away, giggling.

"I don't know, I just don't want to confuse Elizabeth more then she already is...she doesn't need him in her life." I shrugged again.

"Calum?" He asked, I cringed at the mention of his name.

"Yes." I nodded, Zayn squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"It's okay Elena..." He whispered.

I put my focus back onto the screen and continued on with the movie.

Should I let Elizabeth know who her dad is? Maybe she's to young to understand...

I doubt I'll even talk to him ever again after this night.

********************************************

A/N:

Haiiii guys:3

The Percy Jackson movie looks sooo good ugh.

Should Elena let Calum know about Elizabeth? Tell meh what u thinkk lol

Thanks for reading and voting! It means a lot(:

Ur all hotter then the bottom of my laptop(;

How cute is Zalena tho??xD

-M xx