Chapter Eighty-Three

Elena's POV

"You called my mom?" I ask Calum who sat beside the hospital bed that I was sat up on. My mom walks up to my side and kisses the top of my head. "It's not that big of a deal, like I said before, it's probably just the flu." I sigh.

"I was worried-," Calum says as he stands from his seat to let my mother sit down. "Well don't be." I snap. I don't know why I was starting to feel this sudden urge of anger. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. Calum walks over to me and takes my hand in his. "It's fine." He smiles.

The doctor walks into the room, a large grin was plastered on her face. "I have good news," She tells us. "It isn't the flu, that's for sure." She chuckles.

"Oh?...then what's wrong with me?" I ask, Calum squeezes my hand slightly.

"Congratulations," She claps her hands together as she places her clipboard under her arm. "Congratulations? Congratulations for what?" My mom asks, siting forward in her seat.

"You're expecting!" My jaw drops. My mother stands from her seat and Calum's grip on my hand tightens.

"Expecting? Expecting what?" I gape, my eyes widen slightly.

"Well a baby of course," She chuckles, "You're a month in already! I can't believe you are only experiencing the sickness now. Have you had any nausea or stomach problems these past few weeks?" She asks me.

I shake my head due to the fact that I'm at a loss for words.

I'm pregnant? I-I'm pregnant. Oh my god..

I look up at Calum, my smile is grower wider by the second.

"Calum," I say, tugging on his arm. He looks down at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm having a baby, we're pregnant! I mean, you're pregnant!" He wraps his arms around me, rocking us back and forth. Happy tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"Oh my!" My moms voice says from behind me, "I'm going to have two grandchildren." She has tears in her eyes as well, "I'm so happy! For the bot of you." She hugs the both of us.

"Aren't you glad it wasn't the flu?" Calum smirks at me. "Oh my God we have to tell the guys! And my mom! They're gonna be so excited!" Calum hugs me once again.

"I can't wait to tell Zayn!" I hop off the hospital bed and walk up to the nurse, hugging her. "Thank you.. thank you so much!" I tell her.

Calum grabs my hand, and guides me out of the hospital room.

"I've never been more happy in my entire life then with you and our family." He places his hand over my stomach, "I love you, Elena."

*

"Ellie, where are the plastic cups?" Niall's voice booms from in the kitchen.

"In the closet next to the fridge on the top self!" I call back to him.

"Guys! Hey, come to the living room real quick!" Calum calls for everyone. Niall, followed by Ashton and Michael, walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Zayn and Samantha are already sitting together on the couch along with Louis and Liam sits down on the arm of the couch.

"Luke!" Calum shouts for his best friend. "I'm right here." Luke descends from the hallway and sits down in front of Michael on the floor.

"Harry! C'mon! What you doin'?" Zayn yells for Harry, we hear the toilet flush and Harry walks out of the bathroom with a smile.

"Can't a man get a little privacy while in the loo?" He laughs.

"We have some news for you guys," Calum smiles at all of them, he pulls me to him by my waist, snaking his arm around me.

"You're getting married?" Michael asks unexpectedly.

"What? Definitely not." Calum chuckles. I look up at him, what is that supposed to mean? I thought.

"Then what it is?" Harry asks, "You guys are starting to scare me now." Harry cracks a smile.

"You wanna tell em' babe?" Calum smiles, looking down at me. I break my gaze away from him to look at out friends.

They look at me with anticipation in there eyes, basically on the edge of there seat.

I place my hand on Calum's chest, "We're having a baby." I smile widely.

Immediately everyone shoots up from there seat. "We're having a baby!" They cheer together.

Harry rushes up to me and hugs me, wrapping his arms around shoulders.

"We're having a baby!" They continue to say in excitement. The rest of them rush up to Calum and I and hug us tightly.

"Careful, careful," Calum says, pulling me from them. "That's my baby in there that you guys are crushing." He laughs.

"Elena! This is so great, congratulations! I'm so happy for you." Samantha says to me, wrapping an arm around me and hugging me gently.

Zayn just kind of stares at me, without saying anything really. He gives me a weak smile. I thought he would be happy.. maybe there is just something on his mind.

I walk over to him, "Hey, soo.. I'm having a baby!" I smile. "This is so great, you know? Me and Calum are doing perfect an now you have Samantha and everything is working out and I'm trying to get Calum so consider-"

"Elena, we need to talk." Zayn cuts me off.

"Oh? About what?" I ask, tilting my head to the side slightly as I look at him.

"About your baby, Elena..." He whispers to me, pulling me away from the group. "I think... I think it's mine."

*************************************

A/N:

Remember how I said that there would be more happy chapters? I lied a little lol

Don't forget to vote/comment/ follow me(:

Oh and check out my Instagram for the story @stayfanfiction cx

-M.xx