Chapter Sixty-Seven

(Next update on Wednesday.!)

Elena's POV

-One Month Later-

"Calum, I'm fine." I chuckle at him as he continues to tuck me into the blanket.

"Do you need another pillow?" He asks me, ignoring my earlier statement.

"I said I'm fine, all the doctor said was that I need to stay off my feet for awhile. I feel fine." I smile in reassurance at him.

"I'll get you some water. I'll be right back." He says and makes his way out of the room.

He comes back with a glass of water and a movie case under his arm.

"Here's your water, your favorite movie and," he reaches into his back pocket, "Your favorite candy." He smiles.

I lean forward and place a kiss to his cheek, "You're so amazing." I praise, "I love you."

"I love you too," He walks over to the television and puts the DVD into the player.

"Which movie is this?" I ask him as he settles in besides me on the bed.

"The Runaways." He tells me, taking a handful of my sour skittles.

"Oh I love this movie!" I smile widely. He pulls the blanket over his lower half.

"I know, I remember you telling me how it was your favorite." I love how he remembers all the little things like, my favorite movie or my favorite candy. It shows how much he really does care.

*

-Month two-

"Here's your McDonalds, Cheetos, green tea and ice cream." Calum says, handing me my food. "Anything else?" He asks me.

"No I'm fine, thank you. I've just been having these weird cravings lately." I sigh, digging into my food.

Calum sits down next to me and places his hand over my stomach, it's grown more round in the last month. I love the fact of being pregnant it's just the weight gaining that I don't love.. I've grown more insecure around Calum.

"So beautiful." He whispers. "We'll be a family soon."

He holds my face in his hands and brings my lips to his.

"Your lips taste like Cheetos." He laughs.

"Sorry." I laugh along with him.

*

-Month 3-

"Are you nervous?" The doctor asks me with a smile.

"Kind of, I'm more excited then I am nervous." I tell her. Calum stands at my side, holding onto my hands.

"What are you two hoping for?" She asks us.

"Boy."

"Girl."

Calum and I say at the same time. I look up at him and send him a playful glare.

"I'm hoping for a girl, he's still rooting for a boy." I chuckle.

"Well let's fin out then, shall we?" She smiles, I nod and lift up my shirt to reveal my stomach.

She puts a cold gel on my stomach causing me to squirm slightly.

"Sorry bout that." She chuckles. "It's fine." I tell her.

She places a device on my bump and moves it around as the three of us stare at the screen.