Chapter Seventeen

(Stay) Chapter Seventeen -

Calum's POV

"How does this game work again?" Elena chuckled as I placed the blind fold over her eyes.

I smiled down at her, "I feed you different foods an you have to try and guess what they are." I told her.

"It's almost 1 am, tell me again why we're doing this?" She laughed again.

I chuckled and hushed her, "Because we're both bored and can't sleep."

She huffed, "Fine." She smiled.

I lifted up a cracker covered in cheese and placed it her her lips. She opened her mouth and took a bite.

She chewed it, her eye brows scrunched together, "Cheese and crackers?"

"Yes but what kind of cheese?" I asked her, she groaned. I bit my lip to hold in a laugh. She looked so foolish, it was absolutely adorable.

"Cheddar?" She questioned.

"You are correct!" I exclaim, she laughs and quickly hushes me.

"Elizabeth is sleeping!" She giggles.

"Ah, shit, right." I say apologetically as I grab a pickle out of the jar and dry it slightly.

"Alright, here's this one." I say and she opens her mouth. I placed the pickle to her lips and she bites down.

She hums out in appreciation and takes another bite out of it, "Gods greatest creation," She says dramatically, "A pickle,"

I chuckle, "Correct." I take a bite as well out of the pickle and pick up another food item to give her.

I get a spoon full of Nutella and place it to her lips.

"Nutella!" She says puts her hands in the air.

"Right again, you are better at this game then you thought." I joked.

"Alright, last one." I say and she nods as a small smile plays on her features.

She phone begins to buzz but she doesn't notice it, I silently reach across the table to grab it without her noticing.

It was a text.

From Zayn.

It read, *Still thinking about you* what the hell does he mean by that?

I delete the message and quickly place it back were it was.

"Calum?" She questioned.

"Yeah?" I asked as she knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Today please," She giggles and I come back to reality.

I already ran out of food to give her, then an idea hits me.

I lean over the table and delicately place my lips to hers then pull away.

"I don't know, I think I might need to try it again." She says and I smirk.

I lean over once again and place my lips to hers, my eyes close and I slip the blind fold off of her head, she runs her fingers threw my hair and I let out a moan.

We stand but never break the kiss.

Her phone begins to buzz once again and she breaks away from me.

"What is it?" I asked kind of annoyed as she walked away to answer her phone.

"Who is it?" I ask, but she ignores me.