Chapter Seventy-Seven

(Next update on Monday.!)

Elena's POV

I walk out of the bathroom, pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

"So," I say, "What do you want to do today?" I ask, sitting on the side of his bed.

He pulls the blanket further over his body. "I'm just gonna stay in today, Elena. I'm not really feeling well."

"I'll go get us some breakfast, you just rest." I tell him and stand from my seat, grabbing the room key and Zayn's rental car key and exit the room.

*

I place the McDonalds bag on the passenger seat and climb out the car, grabbing my coffee from the cup holder as I get out of the car.

I look up at the bakery shop and the cold wind whips arounds me.

I see a small girl jet black hair huddling into her winter jacket as she walks down the side walk in black skinny jeans and white and gold wedges.

"Excuse me," I say as I jog up to her, "Hi, I'm Elena," I introduce myself.

"I'm Jessica.." She says, eyeing me curiously.

"Hi, Jessica. I was wondering if maybe you could do me a favor?" I ask cautiously.

"I don't even know you." She chuckles, beginning to walk away from me.

"I have money! Please, this is really important to my friend.. I can't do it on my own. I'll pay you, it's nothing bad I swear." I call after her. She stops and looks back at me.

"Thirty dollars?" I offer, she looks around then walks back over to me.

"What is the favor?" She asks me, unsure.

*

Jessica's POV

"Good Morning! How can I help you?" A older women greets me from behind the counter.

"Hi," I Smile, "I was wondering if I could talk to Evan?" I ask her.

"He's in the back, I'll go get him." She tells me and exits into the back.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A male says to me when he enters the room from where the other women exited from.

"Hi, I'm Jessica." I out stretch my arm to shake his. "I'm new here and Chicago is just so big I was wondering if maybe you could help me and show me around." I try and sound as flirtatious as possible.

"I don't know if that would be appropriate." He shakes his head, looking over at the other women who had just walked in from the back room.

"That's the point.." I say in a seductive tone, "It won't be."

"I'm sorry but I can't do that," he says, I look back behind me to see Elena in her car. I don't know what else to do and suddenly another girl walks into the bakery and I panic so I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him to me, crashing our lips together in a forced kiss.

"Evan!" The girl shouts from behind me. "What the hell? What are you doing?"

I pull away from him and hurry out the building to Elena's car, she drives off quickly.

*

Elena's POV

"You kissed him?? All I said was to flirt with him in front of them!" I pull my fingers through my hair.

"I didn't know what else to do I panicked!" She sighs, leaning her head in her hand.

"Pull in here," she tells me, I turn into a parking lot.

"Here's your money.." I say and hand her the thirty from my wallet.

"Thanks. And I'm sorry if this whole thing doesn't work out.." She says before she gets out.

I sigh, leaning against the steering wheel. What am I even doing? It's like I'm the Melanie in Samantha and Evan's relationship..

*

When I get to the hotel room, Zayn's pulling a sweat shirt over his head and doing his hair.

"What did you do?" He asks when he sees me.

"Good to see you too. I brought food." I hold up the McDonalds bag, smiling innocently.

"Sam just called me, she was in tears. She found out that Evan is cheating on her. She doesn't know if she should dump him or not and she's on her way over right now to see me." He tells me.

"Oh, shit." I say, looking down at the bag in my hands. "That's terrible."

"You didn't have anything to do with this right?" He questions, suspiciously.

"No! Of course not. That's crazy." I bite into my food to distract myself.

"I'll be back later on, alright? I need to talk to you. I'll see you later." He says and leaves the hotel room.

Oh god.. He knows that Jessica and I did something. He knows..

***********************************************

A/N:

Vote/comment/follow .(:

-M.xx