Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Stay) Chapter Twenty-Seven

Elena's POV

"What do you want to do now?" Calum asks as we exit the restaurant.

"Mommy look! There!" Elizabeth jumps up and down besides me, pulling on my sleeve to look in her direction.

I follow her gaze to a Halloween store.

"Do you wanna go?" I ask Calum, I point in the direction of the store and he shrugs with a smile.

"If Lizzie wants to, lets go." He picks up Elizabeth and we make our way to the car.

When we get to the store, Elizabeth races into the store.

"Elizabeth! Wait for me!" I call for me and she stops at the door.

"Hurry!" She whines and Calum chuckles.

Once we get inside Elizabeth grabs my hand and pulls me through the store.

"Look at this one, Lizzie." I show her a princess costume and she scrunches up her nose and shakes her head.

"I wanna be that!" She points excitedly towards a poster on the wall.

"A zombie?" I ask and she smiles widely.

"Please mommy?" She pleads. I smile down at her and Calum appears from behind us.

"Look Lizard, Minnie Mouse." He crouches down beside her to how her the costume better.

"Noo." She whines, "I want that!" She point to the poster again.

"That's a scary costume, Lizard." Calum says and Lizzie's smile widens once again.

"I know!" She claps her hands together. I look over at Calum and shrug.

"How 'bout you be a zombie princess?" I suggest and she jumps up and down again.

"Yes!" She cheers, Calum stands next to me.

"Okay let's go find it, baby." Calum grabs her hand and we walk off to find it.

•••

"Babe! Look!" I hear Calum say from behind me. I turn around to see him in a clown mask, I shriek and cover my mouth.

"What the hell?" I whisper and rip the mask of his head.

"You're a dick." I chuckle and throw the mask at him.

"Why?" He laughs and puts the mask back on the rack.

"You know I'm scared of clowns you jerk!" I push at his arm and he laughs even harder.

"Mommy look at the pumpkins!" Elizabeth makes her way to us with a small carved pumpkin in her hand.

"Elizabeth where did you get that? You can't pick up things that aren't yours." I scold and she points behind her.

"That lady gave me it." I look behind her to see a women who looks to be around my age in a orange vest. She makes our way over to us.

"I hope that's okay. We carved so many pumpkins that we are giving them away." She says and stands behind Elizabeth.

She looks at Calum besides me.

"Wait...do I know you?" She asks towards Calum.

I give him a confused look.

"No sorry, I don't think I know you...if I did I would remember." He chuckles.

What does that mean? 'If I did I would remember?' Why would be say something like that right in front of me?

My anger boils in me and I have the biggest urge to lunge forward at the girl and pull her bottle blonde hair out.

"Oh wait! You're that guy from my little sisters favorite band." She says, "She has posters of you on her wall, that's were I've seen you." She exclaims.

"Do you mind if I got like a pic or a video of you for her?" She asks and pulls out her phone.

"Yeah, for sure." She smiles, "What's her name?" He asks.

"Taylor." She tells him.

She pulls her phone out and I hear the record button go off, I stand to the side.

"Hello Taylor! It's me Calum from 5 Seconds of Summer, and this.." He pauses and reaches for Elizabeth, he picks her up and puts her on his hip.

"This is Lizzie, say hi, baby." He says to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth waves shyly and buries her head in Calum's neck.

"I just want to say thank you for being such an amazing fan! I love you! Goodbye, beautiful!" Calum grabs Lizzie's hand and waves at the camera with it.

She puts her phone back into her pocket. "Thank you so much, she'll absolutely die after I show this to her." She giggles. Dumb bitch.

...Why am I calling her these names? I don't even know her that well.

Well she is flirting with Calum right and front of me.

But so is Calum...

"Anytime." Calum winks in her direction and attempts to grab my hand but I pull away and walk towards the exit. Once I'm out of the store I head to car, thank God he left it unlocked.

I see Calum paying for Elizabeth's costume, once he's finished I look straight ahead of me to avoid eye contact with him.

How could he act like this towards a girl right in front of me? He's unbelievable.

I guess people really don't change.

********************************************

A/N:

Sorry this is so short.

I haven't really been feeling like writing lately.

I just feel so lost...

Anyways I hope you like this chap please continue to vote/comment/fan

Thank you!

-M.xx

Stay. | c.h.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें