Chapter Sixty-Five

(Next update on Saturday.!)

Zayn's POV

I trudge down the stairs, stretching my arms in the process.

I open my front door and rub my eyes as I try and adjust to the sun beaming down.

Something crinkles beneath my feet. I bend down and retrieve the paper, I unfold it.

My brows knot together as I read; Hey, Zayn.. wow this is harder then I thought it would be to write so I'm just gonna say it. Well write it but you get the point. By the time you read this ill most likely be gone. I'm taking a bus to the airport early and going to America. After you left things got worse with my parents.. I'm not going into details because the memory just makes me want to cry more then I already am. I love you so much. It hurts so bad to leave you but I have to do this. Don't you dare think of this as a goodbye, okay? This is more of a 'i'll see you later.' Please just don't hate me, I couldn't stand the thought of you hating me.. Forgive me. -Samantha x

I stand to my feet and run down the steps, going to Samantha's house as quickly as possible. Maybe she got caught and is still home.

I pound my fist against the front door, panic rising in me. She couldn't leave me. She wouldn't. A very annoyed women who I presume is her mom opens the door.

"What?" She snaps at me. Her hair a mess and dark circles under her dull blue eyes.

"Is Sammy here?" I ask in a pant. She rolls her eyes.

"Why do you ask?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Just please tell me." I practically beg, desperate to hear that she is in fact here and she didn't go through with her plan of running away.

"SAM!" Her mother calls for her. No reply. "SAMANTHA COME DOWN HERE!" Still nothing. "One sec." She says to me before going upstairs to see if her daughter is here or not.

After a few minutes Sam's mom comes down with a confused and angry look on her features.

"She isn't here." She tells me.

"Dammit." I curse under my breath, I pull out my phone and dial her number. It goes straight to voicemail.

She's gone... she really is gone.

*

Elena's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I laugh, holding onto Calum's arm. He tightens the blindfold around my eyes.

"No peaking." He tells me as he guides me towards our destination.

"I hate surprises." I groan with a smile.

"But you'll love this one." Calum says as he unties the cloth revealing a big house with a large front yard. My mouth falls open.

"Oh, Calum! You didn't do what I think you did did you?" I look over at him then back to the house, the smile on my face growing wider by the second.

"It's ours." He whispers to me. "I've been saving up and I decided it would be best to just spend it on something we could put to good use." He winks at me.

I jump eagerly, "I wanna see inside!" I pull on his arm towards the house.

"I bought it already furnished as well so we wouldn't have to go through the struggle of doing all that ourself." He smiles at me, he unlocks the door an pushes it open. My eyes widen at the beauty of the home.

The living room is decorated by dark red couches and wooden coffee table. Across from the couch is a fireplace and above that is a television.

"So pretty." I compliment, I rush up the steps of the house and enter a door at the end of the hall. The master bedroom.

A king bed with a red comforter and black pillows and sheets decorate it as well.

White curtains hang over the window, I look through it to see a beautiful view of the back yard. I was not expecting any of this, it's ten times better then the home I had boughten for Elizabeth and myself.

I place my hands over my stomach, tears gliding down my cheek.

"It's beautiful isn't it my love?" I miss the sound of Lizzie's voice and the sound of the pitter patter of her feet running through out the halls.

I jump when I feel Calum's arms snake around my waist.

"So what do you think?" He asks me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I absolutely love it, Calum." I kiss his cheek. I turn to face him in his arms. "Thank you." I smile. He bends down and kisses my forehead.

"Anything for you." He lifts me up by my thighs and walks backward to the bed, falling onto his back with me on top of him.

Fits of giggles escape my lips as he flips us over.

"I say we break the bed in, don't you think?" He smirks down at me.

I lean up and place a kiss to his lips, "That would be lovely," my eyes flutter close as he kisses my neck. "But," he groans as I say the word. "But I don't think it would be as comfortable with another human inside of me." I laugh and so does he.

"To be continued then?" He chuckles.

"Well of course." I wink at him, climbing off the bed and heading to the door.

"Did you just wink at me?" He calls after me, amusement clear in his voice.

"Wait," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me back into the room.

"You missed the best part of the room." He tells me, pulling me across the room to a door by the tv screen.

He opens it, revealing a large bathroom. A big bathtub sits in the middle of the room and a circular shower sits in the corner. Across from the bathtub are a set of his and her sinks.

"Oh my god. I love you so much." I turn around and jump into his arms.

"I love you too, Elena." He says into my hair.

I couldn't ask for anything better then this. My life is more then perfect the only thing that I need to take care of is Zayn. I need to work things out with him, I'm over what he said. Deep down I know he didn't mean them and all I want is for my best friend back. I really can't lose him again.

***********************************************

A/N:

I apologize that this is late but my uncle passed away and I couldn't update.. It feels like everyone is just leaving my family so fast ..

I'm sorry it's so short I haven't been in the writing mood lately especially with such bad writers block /:

Please please vote / comment / give me a follow .

Love u guys .! Thanks for all the support on this story btw

-M.xx