Chapter Forty-One

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday and because if that, I will be updating twice today.(: hope you enjoy this chapter.!

--//--

Elena's POV

"I miss you.. so does Elizabeth, she never stops talking about you." I smile, adjusting the laptop at the end of the bed.

"I miss you guys, too. It's hard being away from you and Elizabeth." He frowns slightly, "It's weird to sleep alone.. " he admits.

"Yeah, it is.. when does the tour end again?" I ask, I feel as if I can't go on with not feeling his warmth, feelings his touch..

"Two months. I'll be home before you know it though." He smiles. I feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"I uh,.. I better get to bed," I fake yawn, "I'm not feeling well and I'm extremely tired." I don't wanna cry in front of him and make him feel bad.

"Your sick? Are you alright? What's wrong?" He asks, worry laced in his voice.

"It's nothing really, just cramps." I lie.

"Oh.. good night then, I love you, Elena." He says.

"Goodnight, Calum. I love you." I place a kiss to the tips of my fingers and place them on top of the camera, when I pull away he mirrors my actions. I smile and wave at him then the Skype call ends.

Tears fall silently from my eyes, I miss him.. god do I miss him, living without him is unbearable.

"Mommy?" Elizabeth whispers loudly, peeking her head through the door. I wipe at my eyes quickly.

"Oh, I thought you were sleeping, sweetie." I sniffle slightly.

She enters the room and walks over to me, climbing onto the bed.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" She asks me softly, examining my face.

"I just miss daddy, that's all." I smile at her, pushing a lose strand of her behind her ear.

"I miss him, too.." She frowns. "Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yes, sweetie.. mommy is okay." I reassure her.

"Are you tired?" I asks her and she nods. "Come here," I motion for her to get under the covers and she does. I tuck her in and kiss the top of her head.

"Goodnight, Lizzie." I pull the blankets closer to me and close my eyes as sleep over takes me.

---

"I'm considering quitting, but I just can't bring myself into doing it because I need the money." I say, taking a drink of my soda.

"The job isn't worth it, honey. I can find you something better if you'd like. You'll get no where if you continue to work there." My mother tells me.

"Mommy, help!" Lizzie exclaims, handing me the ketchup bottle.

I open it and pour some onto her plate, she thanks me and I smile at her.

"So your father called me today," my mom says, picking at her salad.

My heart drops into my stomach, "What did he want?" It feels like there's a lump in my throat.

"Money." She rolls her eyes.

"You didn't give him any did you?" I ask her.

She looks up at me, "Well of course not, he doesn't deserve it." She tells me.

"Good.. did he tell you where he was?" I ask her. I can't help but he curious.

"He didn't say, but to be honest I could care less. I just hope he isn't on the street." She shrugs, siping on her tea.

I've suddenly lost my appetite at the thought of my father homeless. I drop the fries that are in my hand and lean back into my seat.

My mother sighs, "Ellie, don't feel bad.. he's done this to himself. It isn't any of our faults, he put himself into this type of situation. There's nothing we can really do."

I nod, "I know.. it's just.. never mind."

"I know he is your father but you have to understand that he left us, it has nothing to do with you.." She tells me.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore." I tell her, "How's mrs. Hood? Have you talked to her at all?" I ask, changing the subject. I really need to visit with her.

"I talked to her this morning, she misses Calum terribly. I think you should go over there soon." She says.

"I was just thinking I should, Elizabeth hasn't seen her other grandma in a while." I smile, looking at my beautiful little girl as she colors away.

---

Calum's POV

"Thank you so much! We love you sexy people," Ashton says into the microphone. The crowd erupts in cheers.

We run off the stage, in a pant.

"You guys were sick!" Our new friend Alex says. She's also signed onto our label with her friend Emily, I absolutely love her band and her father, the Ronnie Radke, is like my idol.

"My dad was right, you guys are amazing." She smiles.

"Thanks, that means allot coming from you." Michael tells her.

"Anytime, guys. So do you guys wanna get at drink? Em and I are buying." She suggests, a smirk plays on her lips.

"I'm in," Luke and Ashton say.

"Sounds like fun." Michael chimes in.

"I can't, I told Elena I would call her-" I begin to tell them.

"Oh c'mon, just one beer." She says.

"I can't.." I tell them.

Luke chuckles, "He can't hang, he's to whipped." He winks at me.

"I am not whipped," I protest.

"Hey, it's okay to be a little whipped, so are you like her bitch?" She chuckles.

"No." I'm beginning to get angry toward them all. "Fine, one drink." I will not stand here and get called a bitch and whipped. That's not happening.

"I'm driving!" Alex cheers and runs out of the back door with the ret of the guys following behind her, including myself.

This was probably going to be a long night... I'll will just text Elena later and apologize for not being able to call her.

---

"You guys are pretty cool," Alex says, taking a drink from her beer.

"We get that a lot." Ashton jokes.

"Let's do something fun!" Emily stands from her seat, stumbling slightly. Michael stands and helps steady her. It's obvious that he's taken a liking to her.

"Like what?" Luke asks.

I wonder what Elena and Elizabeth are doing..

"Truth or dare?" Emily slurs. Alex begins to laugh.

"Sit your drunk ass down, we are not playing that." Alex continues to laugh.

"Your lame," Emily sticks her tongue out at Alex and Alex mirrors her actions.

"I have an idea!" Emily cheers.

Alex groans, "Oh, no."

Emily rolls her eyes at Alex and continues, "Michael. Can you walk me to my room?"

"What about you great idea?" Alex teases her.

"I forgot it," Emily shrugs, walking in the house with Michael following behind her.

You don't really need to guess on what they're about to do.

***********************************************