Chapter Twenty-One

I've been listening to Miley Cyrus's song "Wrecking Ball" while writing these chapters, I think that song kinda goes good with this story :) xx

Elena's POV

"Well this night has been..." I put the cloth under the running water, "Interesting." I take the cloth to my dress and attempt to wipe of the disgusting substance from it..

"That's surely an understatement." Harry groans and puts the ice pack on his head. I sigh in annoyance and throw the cloth into the sink.

"Theres no way in hell this shit is coming out of my dress." I say and lean onto the sink. He gave me a sympathetic look. I'm just glad some of that god forsaken alcohol out of my system.

"I'm really sorry, Elena...I shouldn't have drank so much." He gushed.

"It's alright, I shouldn't have dranken so much either." I chuckled. There was a short silence.

Harry spoke up, "Elena, about the kiss-" I cut him off.

"It's okay. It was nothing, really. Just a drunken kiss." I tell him. He lets out a relieved sigh. I give him a reassuring smile.

"Tonight was such a blurr." He says and grabs his head.

I chuckle, "I think it's safe to say that I'm never going to drink again." Harry laughs along with me.

"I'm so tired." Harry says, right on cue I yet out a yawn. "You tired as well?" Harry smiles.

I return the smile, "Is it obvious?" I joke. "I don't know how I'm getting home. I think my friends left without me..." I say and my smile fades.

"Some friends they are." He says.

"Yeah...some friends they are." I repeat a little quieter.

"You could come back to with me to the bus? I'll take you home in the morning if you want." Harry suggests.

"No, no. I can't.." I say and Harry gives me a confused look.

"Zayn.." I say as if it's the most obvious thing. Harry just smiles.

"Liam and Zayn have a separate bus. They share it with the security guards. Louis, Niall and I share one." He explains. My brows furrow.

"Why do you have separate buses?" I ask. My curiousity getting the bet of me.

"Well since Zayn and you had uh, well a 'falling out' he hasn't been the same and the only people who can control him when he has his outbursts are Liam and the security guards are there to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid like hurt himself or hurt Liam. Which I know he could never do but still." He says. I'm at a loss for words...

What have I done to Zayn? I feel a sharp sting in my chest. How could I be so heartless? I need to at least give him an explanation as to why I chose Calum. He needs to know that I have moved on and that's exactly what he needs to do..I'll always love Zayn. But it won't be the same love he feels for me.

"Oh..." Is all I conjure up to say.

"So will you be joining me back to the buses? Or will you be sleeping on a park bench somewhere?" He jokes.

I laugh slightly, "Okay, okay. I just need to call Calum." I say and pull out my phone.

1:32 a.m.??

"I'll just call him in the morning then...I hadn't realized how late it was." I said and slipped my phone back into my small clutch bag.

"Okay, lets head out then." Harry says and we both leave the bathroom and out of the club.

Once we're outside, all kinda of flashes and bright lights burn into my red and I squeeze them shut. Harry notices and grabs my hand to help me get trough the crowd. It was never this bad when I was with Zayn and it was definitely not like this when I was with Calum.

When we got into the bus I let out a dramatic sigh of relief.

"How the hell do stand that?" I ask referring the the annoying paps.

"You don't." He shrugged. "Just keep your head done and your mouth shut..." It was as if he wasn't talking to me as he explained the last part. I wanted to ask him about it more but just then Louis came walking towards us.

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY??" Louis yells. "You know what time it is? Almost two a.m.! How could you be so careless?! We have a show tomorrow and you go an party all night?" Louis is livid pissed.

Harry winces an grabs his head, "Can we talk about this in the morning?" Harry groans. Louis rolls his eyes.

"Of course your drunk." Louis turns and goes back to the bal of the bunk.

"LOUIS!" Harry calls out but Louis ignores him. Harry looks at me.

"Go ahead, I'm just gonna make a bed on the couch here." I tell him and he gives me an apologetic smile once again before he rushes of towards Louis.

---

A/N:

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I didn't have any Internet connection today :(

So I have a question...would any of you be upset if I brought larry into the story? I would really appreciate your feed back on my story. Then again, this is my story an I can do what I wish with it. But I really wanna know your input on it.

I promise to update tomorrow after school.! Ily all! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, fan.! :D xx

-M.xx