Chapter Eight

Calum's POV

I unbuckled Elizabeth from her car seat and cradled her sleeping body in my arm, I smiled as I looked down at her. She looked just like her mother...

I grabbed her over night bag and threw it over my shoulder. I closed and locked the door, making my way towards my house door. The lights were on and I could see my mates in the front window playing around. I smiled to myself and unlocked the front door, letting myself in.

"CAL!" Luke shouted excitedly running over to me. I stopped him by placing my hand out in front of me.

"Shh!" I scolded towards him, motioning down to the sleeping angel laying in my arms. He chuckled and gave me an apologetic look.

"Hey Calum, can I hold 'er?" Ashton asked from the couch. I hesitated for a moment, looking down at Lizzie..

"Uh, sure." I said and carefully handed Elizabeth into his arms.

He smiled and looked up at me, "How old is she, Cal?" He asked.

"She's one." I told him. He looked down at her and laughed slightly. "She's so small though!"

"She takes after her daddy." Michael joked laughing, not bothering to look over at us from his video game. I ruffled his hair and he let out a groan.

"Oi! Watch it!" He said and the rest of the boys laughed. "Hey Cal, can I talk to you?" Luke asked and motioned towards the kitchen.

"Sure." I nodded and made my way into the kitchen were Luke now stood. "What's up, Lukey?" I asked as I sat down across from him at the table.

"How's Ellie?" He asked. Immediately a small smiled crept onto my face and I looked down at my friends.

"She's good." I looked up at him, smiling.

"Is she cool with all this." He asked motioning towards everything. My smile slightly faded.

"Not exactly...but she's dealing. She'll do anything to keep Lizzie happy." I told him, he nodded slowly. "I mean she's not totally thrilled that I'm in Elizabeth's life now but hey," I shrugged, "What you gon' do."

Luke chuckled. "Have you talked to Zayn or the other guys?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I haven't talked to Zayn since the night I found out about Lizzie, but Niall and I had a quick chat a couple nights ago. why?"

"So I take it you don't know yet.." Luke said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He gave me an apologetic smile, "They want us to come on tour with them.."

"Excuse me?" I asked. My mouth parted slightly. A part of me wished he was just fucking with me but another part of me knew Luke would never joke about something like this.

"I-I can't leave, I-I just got Lizzie! b-but Elena, I-, NO!" I shouted the last part and stood up from the table. The chair fell backwards behind me.

"Daddy?" I heard a small voice call out from the living room. I rushed out of the kitchen and to Elizabeth.

"Yeah, Lizard?" I asked, crouching next to her as she sat on the couch dangling her small legs.

"You 'kay, daddy?" She asked. I nodded and smiled softly as I pushed a small strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"I'm okay, darling." I told her. "Are you tired?" I asked. She nodded and right then she yawned. I chuckled and picked her up carrying her to my room.

I laid her down onto the bed and tucked her into the sheets. I flipped on the television and let cartoons play in the background for her to fall asleep too.

I looked down at her sleeping form and smiled...I don't want to leave her. I don't want to leave Elena...I love Elizabeth.

And I think I love Elena...

**********************************************************************************************************************

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Sorry for such slow updates :( I promise to update soon though :)

to make it up to you... SEXY M'F CALUM ON THE SIDE BARRR <3

so many reads on here its mental! I absolutely love it! I'm gonna update more because I don't want you guys to lose interest in the story :/

thanks for reading! don't forget to vooooote!

-M.xx