Chapter Fifty-Nine

(Next update on Thursday.!)

Elena's POV

-One Week Later-

The swing rocked slowly as I looked up at the sky, watching the sun set.

"It's beautiful," I say in awe.

"Yeah.. it is." I turn my head only to see Calum's eyes glued on me. I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat up, even after all this time he still has succeeded to have this affect on me. Only to him it wasn't the same, in his mind we have only met.

I remember this day as if it was yesterday, this was Calum and I's first date. Starting over with him has been difficult at times but it's worth it.

Calum stands from the swings, I look up at him, "What're you doing?" I chuckle at him.

He grabs my hand, pulling me up from my seat.

We sunk down onto the grass, laying on the flat of our back to get a better view of the sky.

"I wish I could follow the sunset, you know? That way I would never have to see the darkness. I would only see the beautiful.." I blabber on.

"Sometimes you have to know darkness to appreciate the light." He tells me. I turn my head to the side to look at him, he's already gazing at me making me feel uncomfortable.. I'm a good way.

"What?" I ask him with a giggle. Since when do I giggle? I hate yet love the affect he has on me.

"What do you mean, 'what'?" He chuckles at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I laugh, covering half of my face to cover my blush that has crept onto my cheeks.

"Don't," he says pulling my hands gently away from my face, "You're to beautiful to hide away like that."

"You're so cheesy," I blush vigorously once again. He pulls his phone out of his back pocket then suddenly he holds the camera out snapping a picture of me.

"Why?" I ask dramatically. I hate having pictures taken of me when I'm not expecting it. "You need to delete that, like now." I demand, his facial expression causing a smile to grow on my face.

"And if I don't?" He smirks at me. I reach out to snatch his phone but he pulls away quickly, putting it in his other hand.

I lean over him to grab the phone but it's out of my reach. Just then he grabs hold of me and spins us around so he is now on top of me, he burst into fits of laughter. Then everything went silent, his gaze going from my lips to me eyes. He lip his bottom lip, a look of hunger in his eyes.

All I wanted to do was pull him down and kiss him. He pushes a strand away from my face, caressing my cheek in the process. He slowly leaned down placing his lips softly to mine, the way they moved in perfect sync made me hunger for more. I gripped the back of his neck practically begging for more with my actions.

*

"Elena!" Calum says in excitement as he bursts through my bedroom door.

"Whoa, whoa!" I chuckle at him, "How did you even get in here?" I jump of my bed, walking over to him and placing a small kiss to his cheek. I remember this moment but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Your mum let me in," he says out of breath.

I laugh, "So why excited?" I ask as I climb back onto my bed.

"I'm going on tour!" He exclaims. My heart falls into my stomach. Of course I'm happy for him when he goes on tour but it's what he does that makes me dread him leaving me.