Chapter Thirty-Four

(Stay) Chapter Thirty-Four

Elena's POV

"Touch my girl again and I'll kill you." Calum spat and threw the man to the floor with one last kick to the stomach.

"Calum," I pulled his arm, "Calum, please, let's go before we get kicked out," I beg. He finally budges and grabs my forearm pulling us away from the man on the ground.

"I want to go." He said and started walking us towards the door. Elizabeth started kicking and crying in my arms.

"Can't we stay for a little while longer? Elizabeth doesn't want to leave yet, and neither to I." I try and convince him.

He stops and pinches the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes.

"Fine." He huffs and we turn around.

"There you are!" Michael calls out to us as we walk up to them.

"How about a balloon hat for the little girl?" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and let out a shriek, I almost dropped Elizabeth and Calum grabbed her from my arms.

"Uh...yeah, thank you." Calum said to the freak. I hurried away and stood by a Ice scream stand.

"What the hell was that?" Calum laughed as he walked up to me.

"Stop laughing!" I felt like I was gonna cry I was so freaked out.

"It was just a clown, Ellie." Michael chuckled.

I huffed, "Can we just get away from here before IT gets back." I said, and everyone began to laugh.

"Elena! It's behind you!" Ashton pointed, I basically screamed and jumped into Calum. Elizabeth giggle besides Calum.

"You guys are such dicks." I roll my eyes and they continue hysterically laughing. I honesty don't see how it's funny.

"Elena," Calum nudges my arm smiling, "Lighten up, it was funny." At least he's in a good mood.

•••

It's 6:00 now, we've been here since twelve and I'm getting tired.

Elizabeth was falling asleep in Calum's arms.

I grabbed his free arm and entwined it with mine, laying my head on his shoulder as we walked.

It looked so pretty, the sky was dark and the lights from the rides illuminated the night.

"This is perfect." I say, smiling.

Calum looks down at me and kisses my forehead, "Absolutely perfect."

I yawned.

"Getting tired?" Calum chuckled.

"A little." I shrugged.

"Wanna go home?" He asked.

"Yeah. Elizabeth is already falling asleep." I inform him.

"I'll go tell the boys. You take Lizzie to the car and I'll meet you there." He kissed my cheek and handed me the keys.

He handed me Elizabeth an she laid her head on my should sleepily.

I made my way through the parking lot and to the car, I buckled her into her car seat and walked around the front of the car to get to the passenger seat. I got in and put the keys in the ignition for Calum.

I saw him making his way towards the car and I couldn't help but smile.

Once he got in he buckled his seat belt and smiled over at me.