Chapter Twelve

(Stay) Chapter Twelve - "Don't Ever Let Me Go"

Elena's POV

"I want you to stay..."

He smiled and made his way over to me, the bed dipped besides me and we laid silently in the spooning position.

I didn't realize I had been holding in a breath until Calum began to rub soothing circles into my arm.

"It's okay, Elena...I'm here." He whispered into my hair. I turned around slowly to face him.

He wrapped his arms around my body protectively. Never in a million years did I think I would be laying in his arms like this again..

I felt safe.

"Did you mean it?" He asked. We had been looking directly into each others eyes for what felt like hours.

"Mean what?" I asked. He pulled me closer into his body.

"Do you love me, Elena?..." He asked, he closed his eyes. It was as if he was scared for the answer.

I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"I-I don't know.." I whispered.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again, Elena." He squeezed my shoulder lightly.

"Promises can be broken, Calum."

"Not this one." He told me.

I looked up at him and he wiped away the single tear that lingered on my cheek.

"Calum?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Don't ever let me go."

---

*1 Week Later*

Zayn's POV

"What the hell, Zayn??" I heard the anger clear in his voice.

"What do you want now, Liam?" I groaned, pushing myself of the bed and toward the balcony with Liam hot on my heels.

"Who is that?" He asked motioning towards the bed.

I looked back at the naked sleeping girl.

I shrugged, "Not sure...think her name started with a 'C'?" I pondered.

"Beer bottles everywhere," Liam started.

Was it Crystal? Cindy?

"Cigarette buds,"

Caroline? Catherine?

"Condom wrappers??"

Cathy? Catalina?

"Your a damn mess, Zayn!" Liam hollered.

"Celina!" That's her name! The girl groaned and sat up, her eyes widened as she looked around. She stumbled out of the bed and slipped on her underwear quickly, followed by her small black dress.

She cheeks flushed red as she realized Liam and I were standing in the room as well.

I smiled and raised my cigarette towards her with a nod, "G'morning, Celina." I walked towards her.

"It's CeCe." She corrected.

I furrowed by eyebrows and let out a chuckled. "My mistake, it was nice meeting you, Celina." I ushered her out the door.

"It's-..." I closed the door before he could finish, "CeCe."

"Do you know how this makes you look?" Liam sighed in frustration, "How it makes the band look?"

"Quite frankly, mate, I could care less." I said, ruffling up my hair.

"Well you need to start caring!" Liam raised his voice causing me to wove and grab my head. I had a killer hang over.

"We're going on tour soon," Liam said, "You need to get your shit together or-"

"Or what? You'll kick me out of the band?" I taunted.

Liam took in a breath. "Yes." He said sternly.

My eyes widened..

They can't do that to me!

"You can't do this! Without me there is no One Direction and you know it!" I got in Liam's face.

"I'm sorry, mate." He said and pushed me back slightly, "But if you don't get your shit together before the tour your done." He said and gripped my shoulder.

"I'm just worried about you, Zayn.." He said sincerely. "Your my best mate and I hate seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry, Liam.." I said. "I'll change...for the band." I lied.

He smiled, "Your making the right choice, Zayn." He said. I faked a smile and excused myself to the bathroom.

I knew there was no way I could be able to change.

Not even Liam can help that...

---

Calum's POV

"Elena?" I spoke up.

She squirmed slightly, "hmm?"

"I need to tell you something.." I began.

"Oh, no." She sat up, I got up along with her.

"No, no, no, it's nothing bad..really it isn't." I told her reassuring.

"Okay...what is it?" She asked.

"I-I have to go on tour soon and-" she cut me off.

"WHAT?" She looked at me with betrayed eyes.

"Listen to me, Elena, alright?" She stayed still.

"Okay," I started over, "I have to go on tour AND I'm inviting Elizabeth an you along." I smiled.

She had a expression I couldn't quite read, she was so upset when I first left and I knew this would make things easier.

"No."

********************************************

A/N:

I actually find it quite funny when the lead person in fanfics go on tour with the boys bc if that was actually real wouldn't Louis bring Eleanor? Or the other boys invite someone along? Idek lol

But anyways thanks for reading! Please give me feed back it's much appreciated! :) I love reading ur comments😊

Don't forget to voooote if you liked it:D

Ps: sorry I update so late at night, it's usually when I get most of my ideas :) lol💜

-M.xx