Chapter Fifty-Eight

(Next update on Tuesday.!)

Elena's POV

I-I can't deal, all I can think about is him and it's driving me completely mad.

The guilt is eating me inside and out, if Zayn wasn't standing in front of me to protect me he wouldn't be gone.

It's all my fault, my thoughts throw at me.

All my fault.

I just want to start all over, I want this pain to go away and I just want my best friend back.

I grip a paper out of my notebook and the tears are already pouring from my eyes.

I write, I'm sorry.. I just didn't know what to do and the only way to make the guilt and the pain go away is this. Elizabeth, I love you so much. You'll always be mommy's little girl.. please don't hate me. I only hope that when you are older you will understand. Stay strong for mommy.. Calum, I never stopped loving you. Don't blame yourself for this, promise me you won't. Promise. Take care of our family.. Mom, thank you for being there for me when no one else's was, thank you for putting up with all the crap I put you through. Thank you for being both my mother and my father. I love you.. So much. Goodbye. I'm sorry.. -Elena. x

I place the sheet of paper on the night stand and make my way into the bathroom, pulling out just what I needed.

I pour a hand full of pills out and swallow them down, cupping my hands under the water and drinking.

I head back into my bedroom and lay down onto the bed, waiting for the darkness to over come me.

The last thing I see is my beautiful Elizabeth dancing in my head.

***

"Ellie, Ellie," I voice says, causing me to stir in my sleep.

"Wake up!" The voice says again, I sleepily open my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

I was purely confused, where am I? I-I, what's going on? I thought I...?

"Are you hungry?" The familiar voice calls out again, I follow the voice into the kitchen. My jaw drops in awe.

I run as fast as my feet can carry me and leap into his arms, "Oh my god, am I dreaming? I-I don't understand, wh-what?" I can't even conjure up a complete sentence.

"What's gotten into you?" He laughs, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you really here?" I cry, here I am.. crying.. again. But I don't think I've been more happy.

"Yes," He chuckles, "Are you?" He teases, poking my side.

"B-But you, you were shot I-I know you did, y-you were in the hospital, and, and, you d-died, I went to th-the funeral, I-," He covers my mouth with his hand.

"You must've had a bad dream or something." He tells me.

"Oh, Zayn," I wrap my arms around his neck, "I can't believe you're here."

I pull away from our embrace, "Wait, where's Elizabeth? Where's Calum?" I ask in a rush.

"Who's Elizabeth? And how do you know Calum? I haven't even brought him up before." Zayn's brows furrow in confusion.

"Lizzie my dau-" I'm cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Hold that thought," he holds a finger up to me, "I have a surprise for you."

He walks off to the door and I begin to pace in the kitchen, what's happening? This must be the most vivid dream I have ever had.

"Elena, come here!" Zayn hollers for me, I walk into the living room to see Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis all dad up on the couch and Michael, Asthon, Luke and Calum standing by the doorway with Zayn.

What the actual fuck is going on here?

"Elena," Zayn says as he places his arm around my shoulder, "This is Ashton, Luke, Michael," he points to each of them and they give me a small wave. "And this is Calum." Zayn says lastly.

I remember this.. I remember all of this now. It all came to me in a flash.

This is the first time I met Calum, they day Zayn introduced us to each other. Was God giving me another chance at all of this to fix what I did wrong in the past? But what about my Lizzie?..

"Hi," I smile at Calum, "I'm Elena." This time things will be different. Everything will be okay now, yes I had to make some sacrifices but I can fix them all now.

***********************************************

A/N:

I like dropped a bomb of drama on you guys lol I'm sorry haha

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and if you didn't then.. lie an vote anyways . Lol

Comment what you think as well and don't forget to follow me.! (:

-M. xx