Chapter Forty-Four

(Next update on Friday.!)

--//--

Calum's POV

What am I doing? I can't keep ignoring Elena forever. Should I even tell her about last night? I don't want her to be upset..

"Hey, Calum." I hear Alex's voice say from behind me, I jump in fear.

"Oh, I-I didn't know you were.. I uhm, gotta go." I stutter.

She grabs my arm before I can go.

Oh, no...

She pulls onto me by the collar of my shirt, smashing our lips together like she had done last night.

"No, Alex, stop," I push her away.

"No you stop, Calum." Her voice level raises. "You want me. I know you do." She taunts.

"I love, Elena." I tell her.

"So you're basically saying if you weren't with Elena you would kiss me? Elena's only holding you back from what you really want," she whispers to me seductively, getting closer and closer to me.

"What you really need," she places her hands on me chest. My body feels frozen.

***

Alex's POV

"What you really need," I say slowly to him, getting as close to him as I can.

His eyes grow dark as he looks down at me. I can tell he wants me. I know he does even though he keeps denying it.

I've been waiting for this moment since I first laid eyes on him, I wanted him to be mine. But of course this Elena had to get in the way.. I could make him feel better then she ever could.

"I can't." He says lowly. "Elena.." His voice trails off.

"Forget about her right now, focus.. On.. Me," I say between kisses on his neck.

He pushes me up against the wall. I close my eyes as I hit it, a smirk playing on my lips.

He pushes our lips together forcefully, I tangle my fingers into his hair.

He pushes away from me quicker then I expected.

"Tell anyway about this and I swear to god-" he began to threaten me.

"Don't worry. It'll stay between us." I wink at him, striding off, I can practically feel his eyes burning into me.

I bump into Luke, I pretend to fix my shirt and my hair to give off the illusion that something happened.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you." I smirk and walk off without saying another word.

***

Calum's POV

"What the hell was that?" Luke says as he walks up to me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him. If Alex told him I swear...

"What did you do?" He asked me, getting closer to me.

"I didn't do anything, chill." I push him back slightly.

"Not again Calum. Don't fuck it up again, if you're doing what I think you are doing... just stop. You don't wanna lose what you have now." He says, warning me.

I don't say anything. He walks away from me leaving my head flustered.

What am I gonna do?

***