Chapter Fifthteen

(Stay) Chapter Fifteen -

Elena's POV

"I-I don't really wanna talk about this right now..." I said as I looked towards the ground awkwardly. I refused to meet his gaze.

"I wanna talk about this now, Elena." His voice sounded desperate...it made me feel a pang of guilt and sorrow because I didn't feel the way he felt.

"I don't think that there I-Is anything to talk about..." I stuttered out uncomfortably.

"Wh-wha..? H-How is there nothing to talk about?" His eyebrows scrunched together, and he ran his fingers threw his hair.

"Can we just go? Please?" I desperately asked and motioned towards the car.

"Fine." He huffed and angrily made his way to the car.

I sighed dramatically and got into the car.

This was going to be a long car ride.

***

I tucked Elizabeth into her blankets an softly kissed her on the forehead as I made my way to the door and flipped the light switch off.

"Mommy?" I heard Elizabeth's small voice call out.

I turned around, "Yes, sweetie?"

"Is daddy going to leave like Zayn?" She asked as she sniffled a tear.

"Oh, no, sweetie," I cooed as I made my way to her. I sat on the edge of her bed and brushed hair out of her face to try and sooth her.

"Daddy isn't going any where," I told her. "Zayn didn't leave he just..." I tried to think of the right words to say.

"He just had to go away for awhile." I said in a hush tone.

"Is he gonna come back?" She asked hopeful.

...did I even want Zayn to come back? Just the thought of him made my heart ache.

"Yes," I wasn't even completely sure myself if he would even consider to come back for us and try to work things out...the look on his face when Calum kissed me wouldn't get out of my head.

"Now get some sleep." I weakly smiled at her and walked out of her room and into the living room.

When Calum saw me he immediately stood. "Elena,"

"Calum. Stop." I grab my head and walk into the kitchen, I don't want to talk about this right now.

"Please, Elena, we'll have tv talk about this sooner or later." He pleaded from behind me. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Elena, talk to me." He demanded, his voice was laced with hurt.

Why would he be hurt? I haven't done anything to hurt him...I practically already confessed my feelings for him. Do I even have feelings for him...?

I twisted the cap off and took about 4 big gulps and the water was gone... All this drama was making me throat dry.

I looked over at Calum and he gave me a puzzled look but chuckled soon after.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I didn't know you were that thirsty." He joked.

I laughed along with him and threw the water bottle away and walked into the living room.

I sat down and turned the TV on, Calum sighed and walked over to stand in from of the TV.

"I was watching that." I told him.

"Not anymore." He said and switched it off.

"Ugh," I groaned, he walked over and sat next to me.

It look me by complete surprise when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body, I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, it was completely soothing in a way.

"What's this for?" I questioned, looking up at him. He smiled down at me.

"You don't have to say how you feel about me, I already know. You are my everything, Elena." His words left me speechless.

"I'll never hurt you again...I promise." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"I think I'm in love with you," He said in a whisper once again. It sent shivers down my spine.

I knew my feelings for Calum was completely different from his feelings for me.

I don't even know what I feel at this point. Why do I have to choose? Why can't I just have both?

I'm falling for Calum yet I already fell for Zayn...

Zayn.

God dammit, I hate him. I hate him for making me feel the way I do. I hate the way me makes me feel good by only a single touch.. The way he kisses me... The way he holds me...

Elena, enough! I mentally slapped myself.

I need to do THIS, with Calum, for the sake of my family.

Calum makes me feel special...he makes me feel loved. It's like There's no other out there expect for me and him.

I really do like him.

But love? Am I even capable to love him again like before?...he hurt me so bad but that's the past..this is now.

"Calum, I-" he cut me off by placing his soft lips to mine.

"Don't over think us... We can do this, Elena." He said, "We can have a family, start an entire new life!"

A life with Calum sounds amazing, and definitely more easy then a life with Zayn...? I wonder what it would be like if Zayn was in Calum's position?

I need to stop thinking of HIM.

It makes me want him more then I already do.

******************************************** 

A/N:

It feels like the chapters get worse and worse by ever chapterrrrr :( I'm sorrrrrrrry lol

I'm really not sure like where I'm even going with this story anymore but I hope you guys like it and I honestly love your feedback it makes me happy that you guys are still interested ! Aha

Question timeeee lol who do you guys want Elena to end up with? Zayn or Calum?

:D

-Mxx