Chapter Forty-Five

(Next update on Sunday.!)

--//--

Elena's POV

"The story of my life I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time...

Is frozen, the story of, the story of,

The story of my life I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life, the story of, the story of," the song ends and Zayn shuts the laptop.

"That was so good, Zayn," I praise him. I really do love the mature sound the boys are starting to have.

"You really think so?" He smiles at me.

I place my hand over his, "Of course I do, I think I'm about to download it right now." I chuckle, he laughs along with me placing his other hand on top of mine.

"I love that you support me," he smiles warmly at me.

"Well yeah, you are my best friend so of course I'll support you in what you do." I remind him.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too, you're one of the greatest friend that I have." I say to him.

He shakes his head, laughing slightly.

"What's so funny?" I chuckle.

He looks up at me then back at his lap shaking his head, "You don't get it.. do you?" He asks me.

"Get what?" I pull my hand away from his and he frowns at me.

"I love you, Elena. More then you'll ever know and you see me as your best friend? Yeah you are the most loyal and trustworthy person to me," he tells me.

I interrupt him, "Where are you going with this. Zayn?" I question him.

"I want you to know that I would never hurt you... ever. You are my everything, I can't get you out of my head and it kills me. I know you don't understand but I just need you to know." He continues.

"I understand," I look down at my hands, picking at the skin behind my nails.

He runs his fingers through his hair, "No, you really don't understand." He shakes his head.

"Don't act like this, please, Zayn.. I'm going through enough right now and I," he covers my mouth with his hand.

"The fact that he has you and doesn't appreciate you truly pisses me off, if I had you I would never take you for granted it. I would kiss you ever time I could, hold you as much as possible," he gets closer to me, I can practically feel his heat radiating off onto me. My heart is racing I feel like it might fall out of my chest.

"Touch you, every inch of you," His hand moves up my thigh, I'm glad I wore jeans.

"Zayn, please," I plead, my chest is rising and falling. My eyes are slowly closing.

"You want this. I know you do.." He whispers against my lips, I didn't know he was that close to me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap. Our breaths were coming out in pants, I haven't felt this sort of affection and want in a while. I don't know if I want this or don't. My mind and thoughts are jumbled.

Our breaths are jagged, his eyes are glued to my lips.

"We can't do this," I whisper.

He places his finger up to my lips, shushing me.

"I'm with Calum," My voice cracks. I just want his lips on mine, I know it's wrong, dammit I know but I can't help it. He's likes a drug, I want him. I need him.

Calum, Calum, Calum.

My mind keeps reminding me of him, I can't hurt him. I can't lose him. Why am I doing this? I know why..

I love Zayn. But I also love Calum.

He forces our lips together, chills rack through my body. My stomach aches, I want him more and more with each touch he gives me. Our lips are moving in sync.

"Hey, where's the-?" Harry's voice came from the other side of the room, I pulled away from Zayn an stumbled off of his lap.

"Oh, uh.. sorry, I..." I stutter, I don't know what to say. I can't believe I just did that. Why am I so stupid?

"No worries, didn't mean to interrupt." He smirks, walking back out.

Zayn stands, taking a step towards me.

I stop him by placing my hand out in front of me, "Don't. Please, just don't." A tear slides down my cheek and I rush of to my room. Locking the door behind me.

This might have been the worst thing I had ever done. I love Zayn, yes, but I love Calum and I love my family. I don't want to lose that.

Calum needs to know, I can't keep something like this from him.

I'll call him tomorrow, I need to get my mind right and figure out how I'll even tell him something like this..

The worst thing about this whole situation is, a part of me doesn't regret doing what I have just done.

*************************************************************************

A/N:

I'm sorry this is so short, I've been sick these past two days and I didn't want to disappoint you guys so here's your chapter an I'm sorry if it's sucky and if there is grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow

I love reading your comments, even if I don't respond they do make my day.(:

-M.xx