Chapter Twenty-Three

(Stay) Chapter Twenty-Three

Calum's POV

"what're you doing here, Cal?" Luke asks as he opens the door.

"I live here." I snap and walk past him into the house. I know I shouldn't take my anger out on him put I can't help it, I'm just so angry.

"You haven't been here in forever mate, it's basically just me here." He retorts. I ignore him and storm off to my room.

I don't wanna talk anymore. I'm beyond upset with Elena still but I just want to hold her in my arms right now even though she did the things she did. I just want her.

I want her.

I lay on my bed and try to let sleep over take me but it never does...

I can't stop thinking about her!

I sigh in frustration as I get out if bed and slip my converse on. I grab my keys and make my way out.

"Where are you going?" Luke asks me.

I stop. "I need to see Elena..." I say quietly. He smiled reassuringly and nods.

I give him a small smile and head to my car. I need to just hold in my arms.

We can just...we'll work this out in the morning. I just need her.

---

Elena's POV

After dinner I immediately sent Elizabeth to bed...I couldn't do it anymore. I didn't want her to see me cry.

I closed my bedroom door and climbed into the bed. I pulled the comforter over my head and brought my knees up to my chest. I sobbed silently into my pillow. My body shakes with each sob.

The door creeks and I quickly quiet my crys.

"Lizzie?" I croak out. "Lizzie..please go back to bed. I'm fine." I lie.

I feel the bed dip besides me and the blanket is tugged down.

"Eliza-" I cut myself off.

"Cal...? What are you...?" My words just won't come out. I can't stop crying. I just wanna stop crying. Why am I so weak?

"Shh, it's okay, baby." He cooed and pulled my body closer to his. I gripped his t shirt tightly in my hand and let my quiet sobs escape as I buried my face in his chest.

"I hate the fact that your like this right now because of me.." He whispers and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, Elena." He whispers into my hair. "Please..." He pleads. "Don't cry."

I look up at him and he wipes away a tear that lingered.

"Just please...don't EVER do that to me again." He says and I nod with a small smile.

"I promise...I won't ever hurt you again like that. I love you to much." I say and he kisses away a tear that fell from my eye.

I grab his face and pull his lips to mine. Our lips move in perfect sync. My tongue runs along my button lip and I tease him by refusing him entrance. He growls and roughly grabs my back side causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I move onto his lap, my legs on either side of his thigh.

I moved my hips back and forth on his and he moaned.

"Elena." He said breathless as he stopped my hips from moving.

"Don't." He says and I quickly move of his lap. What was I even thinking? I'm so embarrassed.

"No, no. It was okay. That was..perfect." He smiled widely. "I just needed to stop you before you started something that I won't be able to stop." He smirks at me and t cheeks immediately flush.

"Ugh. Shut up." I laugh and hide my head in the blankets.

He pulled the blanket over his head and I popped my head back out.

He pulled the blanket from off his head and I went back into the sheets giggling.

He huffed and pulled the blanket off the bed and threw it to the ground.

"Enough games." He growls and stalks towards me on the bed.

"Kiss me." He demands and I force my lips to his for a rough kiss filled with lust. We started laughing when Calum accidentally knocked my glass of water off the nightstand.

In this moment...I can't ask for anything better.

********************************************

A/N:

Sorry this is such a short chapter I decided to update sooner than usual :) I left you guys with a cliff hanger last time basically lol

I'll try and update tomorrow after school but my grandma is really REALLY ill and we're not sure how much longer we'll have with her...

Enough with that dramatic moment.

Calum and Elena are together!! :D

-M.xx