Chapter Fourteen

(Stay) Chapter Fourteen - "Choices"

Elena's POV

"No, no, no," I repeat to myself, I could hear Luke's sobs as he cried into Calum's shoulder.

I looked where Calum and Luke stood then back to where Harry and Zayn were walking off. I rushed over to Harry and grabbed his shoulder.

"Harry, wait!" He stopped and turned around to face me.

"What is it, Elena? Are you alright?" He asked an placed his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I told him and he took his hands of my shoulders.

"What is it?" He asked confused.

Zayn stood a few feet away from us, I could practically feel his gaze burning into me but I tried my best to ignore him.

"Please...Harry," I tried to conjure up the words to say.

"Please what? Elena are you alright?" He asked full of concern.

"D-Don't punish them because of me..." I told him looking towards the ground. I moved Elizabeth to sit on my hip.

"You had nothing to do with it, Elena." Zayn finally spoke, his tone was somewhat harsh.

"You were fighting over me! I had everything to do with it!" I raised my voice towards him.

He scoffed, "Not everything is about you."

"Can't you just leave me alone, Zayn?" I pulled at my hair slighty.

"That's not what you said when-" I cut Zayn off.

"When I fucked you! I get it! And no, it's not what I said if I do recall it was Calum's name I moaned. Not yours." I snapped harshly. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. I heard Harry try and hold down a chuckle.

"What?" Calum's voice came from behind me.

I mentally cursed but I kept my back towards him. Harry gave me a sympathetic look and took Elizabeth from my arms...I am such a terrible mother.

"Elena?" Calum asked. I stayed were I was and eyed Zayn angrily.

"Elena?" He asked again, a little more impatient this time.

I didn't move.

"Elena. Look at me." He commanded. I shook my head, refusing to turn around.

"God dammit, Elena look at me now." Calum said and gently pulled me around by my shoulder.

"Calum, I-" I didn't have time to say anything because once I faced him his lips slammed onto mine. It took me a second to comprehend what was happened but soon enough my lips became to move in sync with his and my hands moved up to run my fingers through his hair, I closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss.

"So I guess you've made up your choice." I heard Zayn's voice boom from behind me. I pulled away from Calum suddenly and turned to face Zayn.

For some reason I felt an unbelievable anger towards him.

"I guess I have." I took Calum's hand in mine and walked of into the direction of Elizabeth and Harry.

I smiled at Harry and took Elizabeth out of his arms and placed her on my hip.

"I'm truly sorry, Calum." Harry told Calum, Calum nodded. I could tell he was still done about everything.

"Goodbye, Harry." I say and he gently kisses my cheek.

"Bye, Elena." He says, "Bye, Lizzie." She smiled and waved goodbye as we walk towards my car.

I buckle Elizabeth in and close her door. I look up at Calum, he has a blank look on his face.

"So what are we?" He asks...I didn't exactly want to have this conversation right now. I wasn't even quite sure of my feelings for him.

I hated Zayn for making me love him.

********************************************

A/N:

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner like I promised I would have but uh after the news I heard the other day I haven't really been myself...

I'm a Zayn girl...

You know that empty feeling in your chest and stomach?

Yeah...that's how I'm feeling.

So I guess I'm gonna try and update later tonight but I'm not making any promises on it...sorry guys. /:

-M.xx