Chapter Eighty-Six

Zayn's POV

After I dropped Elena back to her house, I went to the jewelry store. When I got there, I parked and walked in. "Welcome to Hearn's Jewelers, my name is Anna, are you finding everything alright?" a tall brunette said with a smile plastered on her face. "Uhm, yeah, I'm looking for a ring?" the girl looked like she needed more information, but said, "Okay, follow me.", and started walking away. "So, what kind of ring are you looking for?" "Well, I'm looking for a promise ring for a girl.""Well, these ones would work well, do you have a budget?" "No, not really." I'm so lost. I don't know what kind of a ring girl's would like. I don't even know Sam's ring size. "Great. Do any of these interest you?" the girl said while pointing to a few rings with diamonds in them. "That one." I pointed to a ring that had an infinity shape filled with diamonds on each side. It's perfect for Sam. "This is the one?" "Yes, that's the one."The girl got the ring out and said, "Is that all for today?" I nodded my head and she told me to follow me to the check out.

"£183.82" not bad at all. I got out my wallet and gave Lana the money. "Would you like me to gift wrap it for you?" "Uhm, no thanks, that won't be necessary." "Alright, here is your receipt, have a nice day." "Thanks, you too." I called back and walked back out to my car. When I got back to the flat, no one was home except Sam. Great it's just the two of us. "Zayn, is that you?" I heard her call. I instantly smiled when I heard her voice. I followed her voice to my room and walked through the door. "Hi, babe, how are you?" she put the pillow on my bed and came over and I kissed her on the forehead. "I'm fine, how was your day?" "It was good." I told her."Hey, can we talk?" I put my hands in my pockets and fooled around with the ring box. "Of course." "Alright." I sa down on my bed and she sat beside me. "Sammy, you know I love you, right? Well, I would never let anything happen to you, I care for you so much and it really tore me apart when you left." "Zayn-" "No, let me finish. What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?" Sam's eyes got really big and she started smiling and crying. "Oh, Zayn, I-I-" "Awh, Sammy, don't get hysterical, say yes!" I laughed. "Yes, yes, yes, Zayn, I will be your girlfriend!" she said and hugged me. Yes. Oh, the ring! "Oh, I forgot!" I pulled out the ring, took it out of the box, and slipped it on her finger. "Zayn, it's lovely, thank you." "Ah, it's just something to tell you how much I love you."

"I love you, too." she said and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I went to kiss her back on the cheek, but she got up before I could and said, "Nope, not right now. I'm fixing to order pizza." she said and laughed. I looked at her with the best pout face I could do. "Awh, Zayn, no, not that face!" she whined. I tried to stay strong and keep the face, but she started mocking me and I eventually started laughing. "Haa haa, I win." "Oh, no you don't!" I said and started running towards her. Sammy ran away and I chased her into the kitchen and picked her up. "Zayn hahaha put me hahaha down." she laughed. I sat her on the counter and kissed her.  She started kissing me back and she put her arms around my neck and mine went around her waist. "Zayn, Sammy, we brought home food!" Harry called along with Niall, Liam, and Louis. Sammy and I stopped kissing and she hopped down and went to meet the boys. I followed behind her and said, "What did you guys pick up?" "Pizza." Liam said. I looked at Sammy and she started smirking at me. "Well, let's get to it, I'm starving." Louis said and grabbed the pizza box and headed to the dining room. We all sat in the living room eating and talking and watching Now You See Me on the telly. "Ugh, that was really good, I'm stuffed." I heard Niall say. "Me too." I heard Liam groan. Sammy got up and announced that she was going to get a shower and turn in for the night. She went to put her plate in the kitchen and went upstairs. "So, how are you guys?" "We're good, I actually asked her to be my girlfriend earlier and she said yes, so." "Ah, that's real good, mate, I'm happy for you." Liam said and the boys agreed. 

After everyone went to their own rooms, I went to mine and heard the shower stop. Out came Sammy in a big shirt and little shorts on. She looked at me and her cheeks turned pink, "I- I just thought I'd use yours because-" "Sammy, it's fine if you use my bathroom." "Oh, okay." she said and sat on the bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled my shirt over my head when I heard my phone buzz. "Hey can you read me that?" I said as I took off my pants and put boxer shorts on. "Yeah, sure." "It's from Elena, she said 'Thanks for going with me to the paternity test! I'm feeling relieved about the whole situation, now' ?" "Paternity test? what is she talking about, Zayn?"  

Autho's note: Hey guys, I'm Morgan (zaynismahbabe)! This is my first chapter on this fan fiction, so bear with me! Sorry it was a tad bit shorter than usual! Don't forget to vote! Also, follow the fanficiton's instagram account it is @stayfanfiction !