Chapter Fifty

(Next update on Saturday.!)

I found the one, he changed my life

But was it me that changed

And he just happened to come at the right time

I'm supposed to be in love

But I'm numb again

--//--

Elena's POV

I followed Calum into the bedroom, I need to know if this is it. I need to know if it's over or not.

"Calum.." I say, he turns and looks at me over his shoulder.

"Can we talk?" I ask him. He nods, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge. I sit down beside him. He doesn't even look at me..

"I.. a-.. What are we? I mean, where do we stand now?" I ask. He sighs.

"I don't know." He says flatly.

"Well where do you think we stand?" I ask him again. He simply shrugs.

I sigh, "Stop."

"Stop what?" He asks, annoyed.

"Stop treating me like this, you're acting like you don't wanna be around me." I motion between us.

"Because I don't!" He stands from the bed, walking over to the dresser and pulling out his clothes stuffing them into his bag.

"You're acting like you're the victim when you aren't! You have just as much to do with this as I do." I remind him. He has no right to act like the innocent one in this.

"Don't do this, Elena." He rolls his eyes.

"You don't! You tell me you kissed this random girl and might I add you've done it more then once, you ignore me for days, then you tell me you don't want to be around me. How the hell am I supposed to feel?" I gape at him.

"You kissed the guy I despise the most and you expect me to be okay with it? Well guess what, Elena? I'm not!" He shouts towards me. God I hope no one in the living room can hear us, that would just be to embarrassing.

"You did the same to me! But unlike you, I kissed Zayn once. Once." I point out to him.

"Don't you dare throw that in my face!" He steps closer to me.

"Why? Because it's true? You always succeed to hurt me like this and I need to learn not to run back to you like a little lost puppy!" I throw my hands in the air.

"Maybe because you're a naive lonely slut who can't live without me." He spats, inching closer to me.

My heart felt like it shattered and he just continued to stomp on it. "A slut? You have to be kidding me! You are the only one that I have been with and the only one I've loved. How can you not even see that?" I wanted to cry. Oh I want to so badly but I refuse to cry in front of him right now.

He runs his fingers through his hair, sitting down next to me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked him cautiously. For some reason I was scared for the answer.

"I never stopped." He says quietly.

He still loves me.. I just wanna know where this relationship is going. Is there even a relationship anymore?

He leans him slowly, my eyes flutter close as he kisses my cheek softly.

"Goodbye, Elena."

Alex's POV

I shouldn't have let him get to me. It's my fault. I was just supposed to get in, get out, no feelings attached. Of course that went horribly wrong, I don't even know if Elena and Calum are together or not.

I take a deep breath and ring the door bell.

"Finally you're here." She says as she opens the door, rolling her eyes. She steps aside and let's me in.

"Sorry." I apologize to her.

I take a seat at her kitchen table, she sits across from me.

"So? How did it go?" She asks impatiently. There was no way in hell I would tell her that I started to develop some type of feeling towards Calum.

"It uh.. he might get kicked off the tour," I tell her.

"What? No! Are you honestly that stupid? If he's kicked off the tour he'll just go running back to Elena." She sighs dramatically, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I didn't know what else to do! He didn't want me anymore, he said I ruined everything. So I went after his career, I didn't know what else to do." I explain to her.

"Of course he didn't want you anymore," She scoffs. "That's all he ever does! He throws girls out like they're garbage after he gets what ever it is he wants."

"They don't know if he is exactly kicked off the tour, they're still deciding on what the hell to do with him." I tell her.

"You better hope they get him back on the tour," She warns me.

"What is with you and this obsession of Calum?" I finally ask her, annoyed.

"Obsession? I am not obsessed!" She shouts. She might not be obsessed but she is definitely crazy.

"He broke me! Then pushed me aside like I was a toy he was done playing with!" It was like she wasn't even talking to me anymore, she was just venting.

"And I'm certainly not gonna let that little girl Elena take him away from me! She trapped him by having Elizabeth, he deserves to be happy and the only way he'll be happy is with me."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask her.

"I want you to get rid of Elena."

***********************************************

A/N:

So much drama!

So don't forget to vote/comment/follow

Your comments always succeed to make me feel good and laugh sometimes.(: I love how interested you guys are in the story it is so amazing!! I love you all .xx

Here's a question for you guys: when you read the story who do you see Elena as? I see her as Nina Dobrev lol

-M.xx