Chapter Ninety-One

Elena's POV

"Why do you have that on your lips?" Calum chuckles as I walk out of the bathroom in our bedroom.

"It's called lipstick, Calum. I want to look presentable for when we go out to lunch with the wedding planners." I roll my eyes, pulling up my white skinny jeans.

"Can I call you Snow White?" He laughs, laying down across the bed.

"No," I pull out a black sweater and my white scarf and examine myself in the mirror. Not my usual attire but it'll do.

"Pale skin, black hair, red lips...yeah, totally not Snow White." He scoffs.

"Will you just get ready?" I hit his knee as I rush around the room to get everything that I'll need for lunch.

"Why do I have to go?" Calum groans as he rolls over onto his stomach, mumbling something I couldn't quite understand into the pillow.

"It's not just my wedding, you have a part in this too. So therefore, you're going." I pull my purse strap up my arm, the damn this won't stop falling. I hate wearing purses.

Calum stands and grabs his beanie from off the dresser and pulls it on. "Ready." He smiles at me.

It took me about twenty minutes to be ready and he just puts on a beanie and is done. Now how is that fair?

I groan, "Let's go."

*

"I want a Alice in Wonderland theme. But not the original, I want the Tim Burton version." I tell the women, who sat across from me.

She nods her head and continues to write all the information I give her in her notebook.

"I want red and black roses on all the tables," I continue, "A archway made of what looks like black sticks with white Christmas lights strung on them."

"And no dark meats." I cringe. "Serve chicken. Lots and lots of chicken." I smile. Calum chuckles besides me.

"And the cake? What flavor would you like that to be?" She asks, her glasses at the tip of her nose.

"Chocolate." I answer. I sip from my dr pepper and lean back into my chair as I begin to get cramps in my stomach. I rest my hands on my bump.

All that's left now is what your brides maids will be wearing." She smiles, entwining her fingers together in front of her.

I look over at Calum then back to her, "I only have one brides maid..." Zayn was my only real friend growing up. I always envied and compared myself to every girl I saw so I didn't have many girl friends. Especially now.

"That's fine," she smiles, "The lesser the maids the easier the shopping." She winks.

"Okay, I'll get your invitations and we can work on them next week. See you two later on, congrats once again and I'll keep in touch." She shakes mine and Calum's hand.

"Well that was fun." Calum says sarcastically as we exit the restaurant.

Calum's POV

Her eyelashes flutters against her cheeks, and her red lips are pouted. Her hands rest on the top of her bump. God, she looks so beautiful.

Her head was leaned against the glass window and the light of the sunset made her looks absolutely stunning.

She stirred in her seat when the car went over a speed bump.