Chapter Forty-Two

I tried carrying the weight of the world, but I only have two hands

Hope I get the chance to travel the world, but I don't have any plans.

--//--

Calum's POV

"It's getting late, I better get going back to the bus. We have to leave in the morning." I tell them as I stand from my seat.

"Alright, night, Cal." Luke says, taking a drink from his bottle. I don't see how they can still be drinking, I stopped on my third bottle since I was beginning to get my buzz.

"G'night, Calum." Ashton slurs, raising his bottle towards me.

"I'll walk you out." Alex stands as well and begins to walk towards me.

"No, it's okay, I-" I began to tell her but she holds her hand up to silence me.

"Just shut up and let me walk you to the door." She smiles at me. I laugh and nod my head.

I enter the house with Alex following behind me.

"You guys are a lot of fun. I wish the label would have signed you earlier." She smirks.

"Thanks. I'm still confused about this whole thin though, how did the label even find us?" I ask her as we walk out towards the bus.

"I saw a video of you guys on twitter and I showed it to my father, he really liked you guys so he started looking more into you four, like watching your music videos and stuff." She tells me. My jaw practically drops to the floor. Ronnie freaking Radke watched my bands videos.

"Oh my god... That is.. Wow." I couldn't even he the words out.

"Yeah, he doesn't do things like this really. You guys must be special." She winks and me and I laugh.

"Thank you though, it means a lot. You're pretty cool." I compliment her. We reach the bus doors.

"So are you.. " Her voice trails off, I reach for the bus door but she stops me.

"Wait." She says, pulling me to her, I trip over my own feet.

She pulls my head down to meet hers, she connects our lips and I push her away almost immediately.

"I'm sorry, we can't... I can't do this. I love Elena." I tell her with sympathy.

Her eyes are becoming glossy and I know she's trying her hardest not to cry.

"I understand.. I've just had a lot to drink, I uh.. I don't know what I was doing, I-I am gonna go to sleep. Goodnight, Calum." She says and rushes of towards the front door.

***

Elena's POV

I covered my mouth to contain my screams, I bring the blanket up closer to my face.

"Ahh! Dammit, Elena! Why did you make me watch this movie?" She shrieks.

Elizabeth was spending that night at Calum's moms house and I decided to invite Jessica over for a scary movie night, we decided, well more like I decided, to watch The Conjuring.

"Based on a true story.." I read the screen as the movie ends. I was practically shaking in fear by the end of it.

I jump of the couch quickly, running to the light switch and flipping it on.

"Put something happy and funny on so I won't be so scared," Jessica whines.

I turn on Friends and walk over to my phone. No calls or texts from Calum..

I haven't heard from him this morning, he must be busy or something. Should I call him? I don't want to bug him, he might be asleep.

***********************************************

A/N: sorry it's so short, I am having serious writers block :( another update will be on Monday .

Don't forget to vote/follow/comment

Love you guys, thank you or reading.!(:

-M.xx