Chapter Ninety-Five

Calum's POV

I hear a knock on my door and I roll over to lay on the flat of my stomach.

"Go away." I groan into my pillow.

I hear the door knob turn and the sound of the door being pushed open.

"I said go away." I sigh, pushing myself up only to see Luke standing in my old bedroom doorway.

"You've been asleep all day," he tells me.

"And?" I ask annoyed that he's woken me up.

"It's already two and Ashton just got done grilling the burgers. Stop sulking and come down stairs to eat." He says and throws a t shirt at my bare chest.

I haven't told Luke about what happened, I only told him that Elena and I are on a 'break'.

"I'll be down in a minute." I grumble as I pull the black fabric over my head.

"Good," he smiles and exits the room.

I pull out my black converses and slip them on. I grab my grey basketball shorts up off the floor and pull them up my legs.

I look in my small mirror that hung on the back of my door...I look like shit.

I suddenly start thinking off Elena and wondering what she is doing...my chest starts to ache so I push the thoughts away and open the door and walk into the hallway. I reach the top off the stairs and jog my way down.

"Hey, mate." Louis says from on the couch next to Michael playing FIFA.

"Oh, I...I didn't know you guys were here." I says, furrowing my brows.

I walk over and give him a pat on the back. "Good to see you, man." I tell him.

If he's here, that means...

"Calum!" I hear that familiar Irish accent boom from behind me.

I turn around and Niall engulfs me in a bear hug.

"How's it going? Haven't seen ya' in a while." He says, handing me an already open beer.

I take it and shrug my shoulders. "I've been better," I say and take a long drink from the bottle.

"Whoa slow down there," Niall laughs.

My stomach begins to growl and I guess Niall heard it as well and tells me that the burgers are out back. I nod towards him and head to the back where I see Ashton and Harry talking next to the grill.

When I walk through the sliding back doors, and my eyes land on Zayn next to Samantha I don't know what came over me but I lunge for Zayn and tackle him to the ground.

* * *

Elena's POV

I walk through the big grey intimidating doors of the large building. There were bars covering some off the windows...

I'm guided by one of the guards to a room where you go to see the patients. You know when you go and see prisoners in jail and there is like a window you sit in front off and talk to the prisoner through a telephone? This is just like that and it's almost scary...

I guess mental institutions aren't so different from prisons after all.

There was a loud buzzing sound that echoed throughout the room and about a dozen people in grey jumpsuits walk out on the other side of the wall.

Alex sits down in front of me, her hair was frizzy and in nots. Her face was makeup less and her nails are bitten down.

She picks up the phone when I do and brings it to her ear.