Chapter Seventy

(Next update is on Thursday.! Aka my birthday c; )

Btw follow my new Instagram account @stayfanfiction .(: love you guys.!

Elena's POV

"Shit," I curse as I bump into the corner of a wall. "Sorry." I apologize to it.

Did I just say sorry to a wall?

"Elena!" I hear a voice a call for me, I turn to see Harry smiling at me with a case full of beer in his hands.

"Merry Christmas." He smiles and hands me the case.

"Thanks." I laugh, he's got that rolled up shirt wrapped in his hair that I always pick on him for. He's wearing his skin tight black skinny and black t shirt with those brown boots that he never takes off.

"You look lovely, Happy New Year." He kisses my cheek and disappears into the crowd of people.

Calum and I decided to have a New Years party at our house with our closest friends. Well mostly his friends since I didn't really have many..

When I walk into the kitchen the counters are scatter with bottle after bottle of liquor. I've already consumed about three bottles of Corona and I'm feeling the buzz.

I stumble into the living room, "Ouch." I say and reach down to take the damn heels off.

"Little black dress just walked into the room," Zayn's familiar voice whispers from behind me.

My black dress meets about mid thigh and I tug it down more.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask him, he shakes his head.

"No I'm good, but I think you've had enough." He takes the box of beer out of my hands and places it onto the ground.

"Don't forget, we're leaving for America tomorrow at seven." He says an kisses my cheek like Harry had done earlier.

I'm left on my own to find Calum. I push through the people crowded in my living room as I search for him.

I go back into the kitchen to see if he's in there but he's no where in sight.

I make my way up the staircase and check the hall way, nothing.

I open the guest bedroom, still nothing.

I walk across from that room to look into Elizabeth's room but it's empty, I lock it before exiting.

All that's left is Calum and I's bedroom.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." I sigh, walking towards him. His back was facing me and when he turn around my stomach literally fell into my stomach.

Not this. What the hell?? He can't be doing this to me! Not again!

I quickly make my way up to him and rip the blonde bitch off of him. Punching her square in the mouth.

"Get out of my house. Now." I pull her out the door by her hair, throwing her out.

"Elena, she threw herself onto me-" He rushes over to me, I stop him by placing my hand up to silence him.

"Enough. I don't want to hear it, let's just... let's just forget it and be done." I sigh. I don't want to go through this again, I've went through to much for everything to change again.

I exit the room and head down stairs. I enter the kitchen and grab another bottle of Corona, chugging it.

I plan on drinking the night away so I can forget the events that just happened.

"Hello," A male voice says from behind me, "I'm Jace." He smirks, eyeing me up and down. "And you are?" He asks me.

"Thirsty." I turn away from him and open another bottle, chug unfit like I had before.

"Wait, you're Calum's girl aren't you?" He asks me, I groan.

"I'm nobody's girl." I tell him, I love Calum and I don't ever want to lose him but right now all I want to do is beat the shit out of him.

"Well then.. I guess it's okay if I have a drink with you." He stands at my side and grabs a bottle that sat besides mine, tapping his on mine. "Cheers?"

"Yeah.. " I sigh, "Cheers." Maybe he can help me get my mind of things..

***********************************************

Please vote/comment/follow

-M.xx