Chapter Seventy-Eight

(Next update on Wednesday.!)

Zayn's POV

"I'm really glad you came here, if I had to go through this alone.. there is no telling what would have happened." She says looking towards the ground, sniffling slightly.

"So what happened?" I ask, guiding her to the couch. After we met up in the hotel lobby we drove back to her apartment to talk.

"My aunt told me that the girl Evan has been screwing around with walks in and asks to talk to him, my aunt said that they clearly were flirting with each other and then he kissed her right in front of me.. I thought he actually loved me, you know? I thought he was a true person in my life that I actually trusted and let it. But of course I was wrong.. how could I be so blind and stupid?" She places her head in her hands.

"You aren't stupid, Sammy. I'm sorry that he did that to you, he didn't appreciate what he had. I don't know what to say besides he's a fucking idiot." I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her closer to me.

Her body trembles in my arms. "I can't breathe," She says and pulls away from me.

Her breathing is increasing dramatically, her chest rises and falls quickly.

"What's wrong? Sammy, what's going on?" I ask worriedly, my eyes widen.

She stands from the couch and slides down onto the floor, clutching her heart.

"Sam, what's happening?" I get down onto the floor and place my hand on her back.

"Panic.." She takes deep breaths, "Pan.. P-Panic a-attack,"

"Sam, ok, just.. j-just calm down, yeah?" I try and calm her.

"Can't.." She trembles more, "Can't you see I'm t-trying?" She lays down onto the floor in front of me and I pull her onto my lap, cradling her.

"Shh," I try and sooth her, "I'm here," I tell her quietly, "It's okay, I love you, Sammy." I kiss the top of her head, her trembles are beginning to subside. "Shh, I'm here." I repeat.

She wraps her arms around my torso, both of us sit still. Her breathing goes back to normal and she nuzzles her head into my chest.

"I'm sorry." She says after a few minutes of silence.

"Sorry? For what?" I asked. She sits up in my lap and begins to pick at her polished nails.

"For what just happened.. I'm sorry you had to see that." She says, shaking her head.

"Don't you dare apologize for that, Sam." I tell her, lifting her chin up to look at me.

"I must've looked so pathetic.." She closes her eyes, her brows furrowing.

"You could never look pathetic. What just happened was something that is out of our hands, we can't control that. I don't think any different of you, Sammy. You're still my beautiful Sam." I say and she wraps her arms around me.

"I love you." She says, looking up at me. "I love you.. I really do."

My eyes lock on her lips, "Can I kiss you?" I ask lowly. "Please?"

She grabs the back of my neck and pulls my head down to meet hers, our lips mold together as they move in sync. The taste of her lips always puts me in a frenzy, making me want more and more. It's like a drug.

"Be mine." I pant as we pull away, she leans her forehead against mine.

"You don't want me, I'm to.. I'm to damaged.. I'm broken." She whispers.

"Let me fix you...we can be damaged together."

"What does that make us? I don't want to be hurt again...I just can't go through that twice." She shakes her head.

"Come back to London with me. We can figure all this out, I don't want to leave you. Please don't make me leave without you." I basically plead.

"I'll do it." She smiles, "I'll go back with you."

***********************************************

A/N:

I'm sorry it's short but omg I was practically falling asleep while writing this I'm so tired

Don't forget to please comment and vote for the chapter .(:

-M.xx