Chapter Five

(Stay) Chapter Five - "Truth Hurts"

Elena's POV

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," the music blared through the car as my 1 year old belted out the lyrics.

"Go Zayn! Go!" Lizzie jumped up and down excitedly.

Zayn put his hands up in defeat, "So c-c'mon, you got it wrong! To prove I'm right I put it in s-song, I don't know why your being shy and turn away when I look into your e-eyes." He sang to Lizzie in the back, she giggled and clapped her hands.

"Are we there yet momma?" Lizzie asked.

"Almost." I smiled into the rear view mirror.

"Yay!" Zayn and Lizzie cheered in the back.

***

"We're here!" I said parking into the parking lot unbuckling my seat belt.

"Lets go, let's go!" Elizabeth pulled on Zayn's arm urging him to walk faster.

"C'mon daddy, hurry!" I gave Zayn a pained expression..lying to her was the worst feeling in the world.

When we got inside we sat down at a table in the far corner because of the paparazzi crowding the front windows.

"How do you deal with this?" I asked referring to the paps.

He looked at me and shrugged, "You kinda get used to it after a while I guess."

"Mommy can I play now?" Elizabeth asked bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Sure sweetie, I'll get a pizza while you go play." I smiled and she rushed off giggling.

"I'll be back." I told Zayn and he nodded.

I went up to the desk and ordered the pizza but before I could walk off she stopped me.

"Is that really him?" She asked, eyeing Zayn secretly.

"Who? Him?" I asked pointing to Zayn who was leaning into his chair on his phone.

"Is that really Zayn? Zayn Malik?" She asked in disbelief.

I chuckled, "Yeah."

"Could you maybe ask him to sign this for me...please?" She asked handing me a notepad.

"Course." I smiled and walked over to Zayn.

"Hey." I poked his shoulder and he looked up at me, "Can you do something for me?" I smirked.

"Sure, what?" He asked.

"I forgot to give that girl over at the desk a tip," I told him grabbing the money out of my wallet, "Can you go and give this to her for me?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled and grabbed the money making his way to the counter.

She had her back to the counter as she unpacked a bag of prizes.

"Excuse me." Zayn said politely.

"I'll be right with you." She said grabbing a hand full of stuffed toys before turning around.

When her eyes locked on Zayn they immediately widened, she dropped the toys and gasped slightly.

"I-l.." She stuttered.

"Here's a tip, love." Zayn outstretched his hand to her, she slowly reached her shaky hand to except it. He placed it in her hand, acing his large hand on top of hers.

He smirked and brought her hand up to his lips kissing it lightly, "Nice to meet you." He said.

You could see the tears forming in her eyes, "C-Can I get a picture p-please?" She stuttered.