Chapter Thirty-Eight

Baby I got love for thee

So deep inside of me I don't know where to start, I love you more than anything but the words can't even touch what's in my heart.

--//--

Elena's POV

I am still upset with Calum for the things he said and did last night but I felt so alone when he wasn't in the bed besides me.. Even when I'm mad at him in need him.

I look at the clock, it's already 8:30 I should probably get up and make breakfast for Elizabeth and Calum.

I push the blankets off of me and silently get out of bed so I don't wake up Calum.

I enter the kitchen and start preparing too cook.

Calum's POV

I am so stupid. I'm lucky she didn't slap me and kick me out. I just hope she isn't still upset with me, I wouldn't blame her if she was though. She and Luke would never do that to me, Luke knows how much I love her and wouldn't ever dare to touch her like that.

I lay flat on my back, the sent of toast and bacon fills my nostrils. I climb out of bed and walk out towards the kitchen.

"Daddy?" Elizabeth walks out of her room, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Good morning, princess." I scoop her up in my arms and kiss we cheek. "Are you hungry?" I ask her, she nods as she lays her head on my bare shoulder.

We enter the kitchen to see Elena standing in front of the stove, a concentrated look on her features.

"Morning, mommy." Lizzie yawns, Elena turns around and smiles at the both of us.

"Good morning, sweetie." Elizabeth wiggles out of my arms and sits in her booster chair at the table.

I walk over to Elena, wrapping my arms around her from behind as she cooks. I kiss her neck softy, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Well good morning to you too." She giggles, relaxing in my arms.

I probably am the luckiest man in the world.

"I love you... So much, Elena." I hug her a little tighter.

"I love you, too." She chuckles, "Someone's in a good morning this morning."

"I'm just happy." I smile, nuzzling my face into her neck causing her to squirm and laugh again.

"Well can you go be happy from the table? I'm trying to cook and you're distracting me." She sticks her tongue out at me, I smile and release her from my arms.

I sit at the table, watching my beautiful girlfriend as she continues to cook.

---

"So what are we doing today?" Elena asks, taking a seat besides me.

Elizabeth runs into the living room and I pick her up, placing her on my lap.

"There's a pumpkin patch thing in town, we should go." I suggest, Elizabeth's little smile grows wide.

"Yeah!" She cheers and Elena laughs, nodding her head.

"That'll be fun." She agrees, "Go get your winter coat, Lizzie. It's freezing out." Elena instructs and Elizabeth rushes to her room the fetch the coat.

"I better go get ready." Elena smiles weakly at me and attempts to get up from the couch but I grab her by the hand before she could get up.

"Elena, about last night-" I try to tell her how sorry I am but she cuts me off.