Chapter Sixty-Four

(Next update on Sunday.!)

Zayn's POV

"I really don't want you to go." I say as I step outside her window.

"I have to go.. It'll help me get better." She tries to reassure me. My heart aches at the thought of not being able to see her.

"How?" I ask her, she looks down at her hands as she begins to twiddle her thumbs together.

"I-I'm going to uh.. I have to go to rehab, Zayn." She says, ashamed to say the words aloud.

"Oh.." I lift her chin so she looks up at me, "I understand.. I want you to be okay." I gently lean closer to her and our lips touch together, moving in sync.

"I love you, Samantha.. no matter what." I place another kiss to her lips.

"Come see me to tomorrow." She tells me, "My parents are both working late and I don't want to be alone, plus I really want to be with you." She says quietly.

I smile, "I will, I promise." Just then we hear the door handle begin to jingle. Our eyes widen and she quickly closes the window on me and I jump the rest of the way down.

I cross the yard and jog up my front steps and into my house, the only thing on my mind is my beautiful Samantha..

*

Elena's POV

"How's this one?" I ask, a wide grin plastered on my face as I lift a small dress up, showing Calum.

"It's cute," He says, "But I like this one better." He pulls out a shirt that has the words 'Dads #1 Fan' with skulls decorated around it. It's obviously for a boy..

"How do you know it'll be a boy?" I smirk at him.

"How do you know it'll be a girl?" He retorts. Because I know for a fact that our baby is going to be a beautiful baby girl.

"Mothers intuition?" I chuckle, he laughs along with me.

"Oh look at this, Calum. It's adorable." I call after him, pointing to a all white crib decorated with light pink flowers.

"It is," He smiled as he made his way up to me. "But, until we find out the gender.. no picking any cribs." He smirks. "Sorry, babe."

I groan, I already know the gender of the baby! It's frustrating really. I frown, pouting my lip.

"Come on, let's get a bite to eat. I'm starved." Calum says as he entwines our arms and pulls me out the door.

I bury my head deeper into my scarf as the cold air whips me in the face. I despise December weather, snow and coldness just don't go well with me. This is why I stay in my house.

We enter the small restaurant and take a seat at one of the booths.

I shiver, "I feel like I'm defrosting."

Calum laughs at me, "You're so dramatic. Take my jacket." He smiles and hands me his jacket, I gladly accept and slip his jacket over mine.

"Merry Christmas! My names, Jennifer and I'll be your server for tonight. Let's start you off with some drinks. What'll it be?" She asks us.

"Two Pepsi's please," Calum orders.

"Coming right up." She smiles and walks off towards the kitchen.

It reminds me of when I worked at Mills old diner. Not the greatest job I had but it was definitely one that I will remember.

"So have you talked to Zayn?" Calum asks me in a non interested tone.