Chapter Sixty

(Next update on Saturday.!)

*ELENA IS NOT DREAMING. THIS IS A FANFIC ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN lol*

Calum's POV

"Pregnant?" Like repeats, wide eyed. I slump down onto the couch, covering my face with a pillow.

"Yep." I say, the pillow making my voice come out in a mumble.

"Dude you guys have barely been dating and she's already pregnant?" Luke asks, surprised. I groan an push my self up.

"Well when you say it like that you make her sound like a slut." I spat towards him. He gives me an apologetic smile.

"This is gonna mess everything up, mate. What about the tour?" Luke asks me. I hate not being able to go on tour with the boys but Elena needs me.. the baby needs me.

"I'm not going to go. But it doesn't mean that the rest of you don't, after the baby is born and we are all settled I will rethink everything and consider a tour, yeah?" I tell him, trying to reassure him and myself really.

"So what? Does this mean... you're leaving the band?" Luke questions me cautiously.

"Of course not! I couldn't leave this band even if I tried," I laughed, "Just think of this as a break." I tell him.

"We understand. The tour won't be as fun without you though, mate." Luke says with a chuckle.

*

Elena's POV

"You're pregnant?" Zayn asks in disbelief.

"Well.. I might be.." My voice trails off, there was no way I could l lie to him. He's my best friend and I tell him everything.

"Might be? So you don't know? I thought you told Calum you were?" Zayn bombards me with questions.

"I may sound very crazy but I didn't want him to leave me, I know we only barely started going out but yeah." I chose my words very carefully. I couldn't just up and say I didn't want Calum to cheat on me when to Zayn this was the first time Calum and I have only met.

"Have you even took a test yet?" Zayn asks. I shake my head no, he grabs my hand and pulls me from my seat at the kitchen table.

"What're you doing?" I ask as he drags me outside.

"I'm taking you to the drug store. I'm getting you a pregnancy test." He says to me, opening the passenger door for me.

"Oh.. ok." I don't say anything else. If I'm not pregnant I'm screwed.. I won't have my Lizzie back and I doubt Calum would want to have sex with me again knowing that 'I'm pregnant.'

I miss holding my baby girl in my arms, I wanna kiss her and tell her how much I love her and that u will never leave her.

We pull into the drug store parking lot and make our way into the store.

"So why did you lie? You barely know Calum, Elena." Zayn shakes his head at me.

"You don't understand, Zayn.. I really, really, like him. You're my friend, you aren't supposed to judge me." I groan, walking ahead of him as we scan the isles.

"I'm not judging you, Ellie. I'm just saying." My best friend tells me. I spot the item we came for and snatched the first one I see.

"Let's just go." I'm becoming frustrated. No one understand. I'm grateful that Zayn is here and that I can talk to him but I just don't think I can really talk about this because I can't tell the truth so what's the point of saying anything at all?

*

I walk out of the bathroom, test in hand.

"Well?" Zayn asks me, jumping from his seat on the couch.

"I haven't looked yet. I wanted to find out with you as well." I tell him. Maybe finding out with Zayn by my side will ease my nerves a bit.

He comes to my side and I pull the small stick into view. My breath hitches in my throat.

+

"You're pregnant."

"I'm pregnant."

Zayn and I say at the exact time, happy tears come spilling from your eyes. I'm going to get her back.. I'm getting my Elizabeth back and I get to relive every beautiful moment of my baby's life.

Zayn wraps me in his arms and rocks me back and forth in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you, Elena!" Zayn tells me.

"Me too.. I can't wait to tell Calum!" I say as we pull away from each other.

"Call him now, I want to hear his reaction." Zayn says, urging me to pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Alright, alright," I nod, pulling my phone out of my back pocket, I dialed his familiar number and put him on speaker for Zayn to hear.

"Hello?" His Australian accent answered.

"Hey! I have important news to tell you.." I tell him.

He chuckles, "Yeah? What is it?"

"I'm officially pregnant!" I cheer into the phone.

"Babe that's amazing! I'm so happy right now, I need to see you. We should celebrate." Calum says. It's as if I can just see the smile plastered on his face.

"That sounds amazing," I smile. I look over at Zayn to see he is also smiling widely. A feeling of secure ness, love, and happiness overcomes me and I wrap my arms around Zayn again.

"Dinner and a movie?" Calum's voice booms through the small phone speaker.

"Alright, that sounds like fun." I say to him back.

"I'll pick you up in an hour, see you later, beautiful." Calum says causing me to blush. Ugh.. I have a love hate relationship with the way he makes me feel.

"See you." The line goes dead and I continue to squeeze Zayn close to me. I don't want to let him go because I'm afraid I might lose him again.

It's true what they say, life does work in mysterious ways.. I definitely won't take my second chance for granted. I will make things better, I will make things right. I will get my life back. The life I was supposed to have.

***********************************************

A/N:

Vote / comment / follow me .(:

The reads on this story is crazy.! I truly do appreciate it so much.! You guys are incredible.(:

Oh and it's technically still Thursday where I am so.. Lol I promise to update at a earlier time next time.

Oh and happy late 5SOS birthday.!!!(:

-M.xx